Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boob Noob

So I thought I would post what what I'm doing . I'm always open to advice and suggestions because I'm new to this and still learning

Goal
to balance out my pear shaped body with bigger boobs. I'd like to get more fullness on the top of the breast. I don't have a particular cup size in mind though.

background
I'm about to turn 28 in November. I'm married with no children and I'm pretty athletic. I have been weight training for several years and I am currently following a strict eating plan 5 days a week. I measure 36" bust, 27" waist and 38" hips. I wear 36b bra and I'm 5'5"

I eat about 180grams of protein, 48 grams of fat and 150 grams of carbs daily.

Non-NBE supplements
Protein shake with soy milk 4 days a week after lifting with glutamine
Fish oil and a multivitamin daily
I also cycle Noxplode before lifting, but I am currently cycling off until the first week of November
Birth control

NBE supplements

Follicular
1 PM in the morning before getting dressed and ready, one in the evening before bed (except the first 5 days of the cycle while my period is going)
Collagen in the morning, midday and evening
Multivitamin
Fish oil
Birth Control

Luteal
1 Fenugreek, 1 Wild Yam, 1 Fennel in the morning, again midday and before bed
Collagen in the morning, midday and evening
Multivitamin
Fish oil
Birth Control

I opened some capsules of fenugreek and mixed it with olive oil and I do a massage for 5 minutes followed by 30 minutes of heat pad nightly, but sometimes I skip it. I'd like to find something different to use for massage, but I'm not sure yet.

I started for my first month ramping up with fenugreek and wild yam. In comparing pictures, I noticed they looked more full. They measured larger too, but I have a hard time getting a consistent measurement, so I'm mostly just going to go by comparing pictures.

This current month is my first one using PM so I was pretty conservative so I hopefully don't mess up my cycle.

I noticed some moodiness on PM, but I'm also going through a lot of stress. Not sure if I should be blaming the pills or not, but I'm on the lookout for it.

I'm also having some trouble with acne. Ugh.

So, any words of wisdom are always appreciated. I've been researching (lurking) for a bit, but it's hard to get 100% accurate information when everyone seems to have different results.

The first picture attached is from September 15, a few days into ramping fenugreek and wild yam

The second is from today. I'm about halfway through my first PM cycle

Rainbow 

They look fuller!! Congrats and I really hope your program works out for you! But one thing I do suggest looking into is a great breast enlarging topical cream/oil. Those really grow the tatas lol but good luck with your program!!! Big Grin

Nothing new to report. Just adding a progress picture.

First one is from begining of September and the next one is from November 2

Period was not late from PM. I was worried it would be.

My husband thinks my boobs feel bigger. I notice some fullness comparing now from September, but I don't see any recent new growth.

Not going to bother with a picture right now because it's only been a week, but I've noticed some changes, so I thought I'd report in.

This is my 3rd cycle with NBE and the second one using PM. I didn't feel like I had any changes the first month of using PM, but I'm noticing a lot of boob soreness this time around.

They feel a lot more sore and heavy this time around. No sharp pains, but like the way muscles feel the day after a good workout except it's most definitely the boobs and not my chest muscles.

Period wasn't a problem, though I was worried it would be since a lot of people reported that. I did have a little bit of spotting after it would normally be over though. I had one evening where I was hit with such terrible cramps that I couldn't do anything and had to lay down until the ibuprofen kicked in. Very weird.

I'll be reporting in again with a picture in a week or so. Happy growing everyone.

It's hard for me to tell a difference in the two pictures because the before picture is further away from the camera, so of course your breasts look smaller there. Lol But it does look like there might be some slight fullness, as well.

If you can already feel them getting heavier, that's great! You can't see all progress, so something like that is a way of knowing something's definitely happening! And congrats on the breast soreness, because I always get that pain when I'm growing! I think maybe it means your breasts are building tissue. I just finished my first month of PM with no swelling or anything, although a few small, sharp pains. I hope I can get those breast pains you're having in my second month, as well, because that always just seems to reassure me that everything's working right and moving towards progress!

By the way, dear lord, your nipples are FANTASTIC. I am so jealous! They are seriously perfect. Wink

Yeah it's always difficult to get the same conditions from picture to picture. I wasn't really thinking ahead when I took the first one.
Thanks for the compliment on my nipples. They always feel kinda huge to me, but my husband always seems happy with them.

Anyways, nothing interested to report, just adding another picture. I get boob soreness and minor cramping while on PM and it slowly fades away as I get to the luteal phase and switch supplements. I would like to just use PM because that's where all the soreness is at, but I'm wary of messing with my cycle, so I'll just stick with where I'm at and reevaluate after my cleanse.

So the first picture is from 9/17    
second picture is from today 11/27    

Wow i am very jealous of your boobs! Angrythey are a nice pink with nice placement & size. I think my first goal will be your boobs or such.Smile

Just posting with an updated picture, even though I'm not really seeing any change.

Here's is one for comparison from the end of September

Here is one from today

Happy new years everyone!

I can see fullness too, it's subtle but there. I wonder how long it will take you to progress further, can't wait.

You definitely filled out a more, Congrats!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon