Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Underdeveloped Breasts and Chest Deformity

Hello, I wanted to know if anyone here has underdeveloped breasts and a chest deformity called pectus excavatum. I have both. I have tried the herbs fenugreek, saw palmetto, and wild yam together. And then I tried organic PM but only for a few months. Due to my deformity they are very tubular shaped. Does anyone have this that has had success in making them grow. I just want my chest to look normal. I don't care if I ever get to a D-cup I just want them to look more round like a real woman and not like a freak. I know there is no cure for the deformity but if I can just make my breasts more rounder it would be great.

(18-10-2012, 10:50 PM)moonstone12 Wrote:  Hello, I wanted to know if anyone here has underdeveloped breasts and a chest deformity called pectus excavatum. I have both. I have tried the herbs fenugreek, saw palmetto, and wild yam together. And then I tried organic PM but only for a few months. Due to my deformity they are very tubular shaped. Does anyone have this that has had success in making them grow. I just want my chest to look normal. I don't care if I ever get to a D-cup I just want them to look more round like a real woman and not like a freak. I know there is no cure for the deformity but if I can just make my breasts more rounder it would be great.

I have been reading here: http://www.breastimplantsupport.org/

If I had this, I would look into fat grafting with stem cells. Its expensive but so worth it. I have a slight def. one sits higher than the other and two diff shapes. Not as noticeable now since it seems I am evening out but I am still very conical and am considering this for bringing my south poles up to the center if all else fails.

Also, you might want to check out Anastasia916's page. She was on BO and grew quite well with addition to pumping and nothing else really worked for her, she's also a tuberous shape.

I second pumping! A lot of women have improved their shape through it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon