Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doll's PM Program

She's natural, you guys. LOL That's what's made her so popular.
I think Lucy Pinder is natural, too, and at a 32G, hers are even bigger.
[Image: lucy_pinder_boobs.jpg]

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!
YOU GUYS! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED!!! MY NIPPLES ARE SENSITIVE!

These past few days, my nipples have been CRAZY sensitive. Never experienced that in my life!!! I can feel them brushing up against the inside of my bra all day long. I actually feel like they're a part of my body now rather than just there. They don't feel sensitive in a sensual way, but maybe that's just because I don't have a guy to test them for me. Haha! This is such a strange feeling. Maybe this first month of PM wasn't a waste after all!

The more time I spend looking at my nipples, the more I hate their size and the fact that they're inverted. I've decided that now's the perfect time to take out my piercings and get Supple Cups to try to fix them. I'll get them re-pierced in a few months or so I guess once my nipples are done growing some more. The reviews have me really stoked that I'll see fast results! I'm also hoping it helps with my puffy areolas! Meh!

I've decided to go with the Supple Cups over Niplette because of the better price and reviews. Also, it sounds like the cups are smaller than the Niplette, which is good, because it won't make my nipple-to-areola ratio too far out of proportion. Most people are claiming to have permanently larger/more erect nipples within the first few weeks! Fingers crossed! (I'll be taking pics to show progress with it.)

As I said over in the Nipple Orgasm thread... You really don't want anyone messing with them at this stage. They're only just beginning to become sensitive, and they're going to be painful at first. I imagine that removing your current piercings will help as well, I didn't realize you had nipple piercings even though now you mention them again I seem to recall you saying you did.

Give it a couple weeks at least, maybe a month or so, and then they should be orgasmic. Until then be very careful touching them.

Thanks for the feedback on that. I was worried that I'd just been so long without sensation, I wasn't able to feel it as being "sensual". ^^;

And my nipple piercings are in all my pictures! But I guess they're hard to notice because my nipples are so small (they're not actual nipple piercings, but eyebrow piercings!)

Tomorrow is my last day before my 5-day break. I'm going to look into getting something to help with my low body temperature. For now, here's my current vitamin & mineral list:

[Image: 41x%2B%2BwZNjAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg][Image: 51cXFd0cYfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
[Image: 98376517-260x260-0-0_Spring+Valley+Sprin...aplets.jpg][Image: 41KWMeHVJQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
All these pills, 1x daily.

I had stopped taking the iron because I didn't want to become too out-of-balance with my low zinc as well, but looking at the bottles, the iron is only 150%DV and the zinc is 333%DV, so I decided it would help to take both. Smile I bought all these back when I started my NBE, but stopped for a while because I was taking too many pills back then. Now with PM and my saw palmetto extract, I'm taking few enough pills that I feel comfortable taking these again. I think they really contributed to my initial growth, so hopefully they speed me along some more.

Hey Doll,

I looked at both your pages and looked at the before/after pictures and I was in awe Smile. Congrats on your amazing growth, I think if I reach my goal my boobs will look a lot like yours we have very similar shapes. All that success without noogleberry or PM is very impressive, keep up the good work!!

Also im curious, did you ever take any measurements for bust and underbust? I'm curious what they are now I would love to be your size.

Hahaha AbiDrew that is so true I always hear the bigger boobed girls complaining about them being small! Even on here which I find a bit insensitive but just goes to show people are never satisfied with what they do or don't have!

My best friend who got breast cancer used always moan about her and then have the gall to call me a teenager or a wall GRRR!!! I wasn't brave enough at the time to say anything!

(13-11-2012, 05:22 PM)Doll Wrote:  Tomorrow is my last day before my 5-day break. I'm going to look into getting something to help with my low body temperature.

I'd suggest Ginger Root. It is a thermogenic and helps with the tummy. I often mix it with other herbs for this reason. Also great if you work outdoors during the winter months.

Zippy

^ Thank you, I'll look into that! Might add it for the season! ;P
I actually stopped by Vitamin Shoppe today while I was out and picked up some L-Tyrosine. I'm hoping it can help me with my low body temperature, as well as my energy levels, bipolar depression, concentration...If it helps with at least one of those things, it'll be a keeper. Smile

(13-11-2012, 08:56 PM)boobquest2012 Wrote:  Hey Doll,

I looked at both your pages and looked at the before/after pictures and I was in awe Smile. Congrats on your amazing growth, I think if I reach my goal my boobs will look a lot like yours we have very similar shapes. All that success without noogleberry or PM is very impressive, keep up the good work!!

Also im curious, did you ever take any measurements for bust and underbust? I'm curious what they are now I would love to be your size.

BlushBlushBlush Thank you. I didn't take measurements at the very beginning, although I did take some a few months ago for a while. My underbust fluctuated between 28-29", and my bust was 37" at its biggest. HOWEVER, my corset training has GREATLY reduced these numbers! So they're completely useless to me now. With my smaller ribcage, my underbust is now 27-28", and my bust is barely at 35". Even if I do manage more breast growth, because of corset training, I expect these numbers to continue shrinking. Just goes to show how little these measurements actually mean as far as telling how big your breasts are! My friend's breasts are bigger than mine, and because she's got the smallest ribcage ever, she only measures at 34" maybe.

Babakins Wrote:Hahaha AbiDrew that is so true I always hear the bigger boobed girls complaining about them being small! Even on here which I find a bit insensitive but just goes to show people are never satisfied with what they do or don't have!

My best friend who got breast cancer used always moan about her and then have the gall to call me a teenager or a wall GRRR!!! I wasn't brave enough at the time to say anything!

Blush I know I do that, but I guess it's just my BDD. I hate my body so much. I'm on here all the time looking at other women's pictures, and I think they're breasts look great, no matter what size or shape they are. But then I look at myself in the mirror, and I just look fat, frumpy and flat-chested. Sad Even after all this progress, I still know I have smaller breasts, and people still point it out. The other day my one friend made a comment about me not having boobs (he doesn't know what I'm going through with NBE, and never met me prior). It just really dampens my spirits to hear that from other people still, especially now. I thought I had maybe made enough progress where I'd stop hearing those sorts of things...I guess they'll have to be big enough to show cleavage for anyone to actually believe their size...

Hey doll,

U r def not fat, I'm also 27-28" on the ribs and I know I am on the thin side - that means that u r too (:

I can't believe people comment on ur boobs being small, thats so rude, and they are not. - if he reckons yours are small I'd love to see his face if he saw mine Big Grin he'd wonder where they are!!

Hey Doll,

That's so strange! I'm at about 27" underbust and 36.5" bust and I'm only a 32C1/2. Definitely a bit of room in my 32D and my 32DD goal bra is empty haha! I guess measurements really don't mean much because my friend has the same underbust measurement and a bust measurement of 35" (I made her measure haha) and she is a full 32D.

Aaaaw Doll! Stop it, now I am going to shake you. You have a stunning body GRRR smacks stupid people making comments. I wish you would go and see someone about the BDD seriously I do.

BUT I do also understand how it is, I was brought up berated and not praised for anything and being flat, skinny and short didn't help! I know I am not hit with the ugly stick, even though I was at the back of the booby queue!

When you have grown up with negative commentary from loved ones it ingrains itself deep and I suspect this may have happened with you. You just need to learn how to not beat yourself up- I am learning this slowly. One thing I can say categorically is that what I lack in boobies I make up elsewhere. We all make it up somewhere else.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon