Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Can it be true: soy & hops for breast enhancement?

Can it be true: soy & hops for breast enhancement?
June 23 2007 at 4:30 PM Cutie Pie (Login cutie.pie)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years ago I had my fortune told by a gypsy and I was asked what I wished for the future, so I listed a whole lot of things at random and mentioned bigger boobs, almost humorously. The gypsy said I should eat a lot of soy and hops and my boobs would grow, which I didn't take seriously at the time. Now reading this forum I realise she was being serious! Amazingly you have been dong this kind of thing here and some of you at least have grown. I can't believe something I thought was funny has turned out to be true. It's really hair raising.

Author Reply

Nell Gwynne
(Login nell.gwynne)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Can it be true: soy & hops for breast enhancement? June 23 2007, 8:48 PM

There is folklore in several parts of Europe which credits hops with causing breast growth, especially in beer brewing towns, where it has been claimed that the custom of drinking a a lot of beer has led to the local women being traditionally busty. Folklore like this is no doubt the kind of thing that a gypsy would repeat.

Lorelai
(Login luckyboobs) Re: Can it be true: soy & hops for breast enhancement? June 23 2007, 9:44 PM

I am using Breast Actives, which is a weak product, but it is working for me so far (it will be 4 weeks on Monday). Anyway, I do drink soymilk on a daily basis and have increased my intake since starting NBE because of the protein. I had been wondering if this has anything to do with my success so far. Maybe it is enhancing the effects of the pills? It's something to think about.

Davi-lee
(Login Davi-lee) Two herbs with strong Isoflavones... July 19 2007, 11:19 AM

Hops have one of the most strongest estrogenics of any plant.
It is 8-prenylnaringenin,it is 1/20th the strength of ,I think estradiol.
Most all the other estrogenics are no where near that powerful.
Soybeans are the top legume for strong isoflavones/estrogenics.
I drink Edensoy organic soymilk it has 69mg per 8oz.Its has the most iso's that I could find in a soymilk.It may cause you to gain weight too.
For perspective,1 cup of soybeans has about 300mg of isoflavones.That is almost equal to the amount of estrogen in Premarin.
So,yes,soymilk can get a lot of isoflavones into you.
You do have to watch out for thyroid problems when eating unfermented soy.

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Can it be true: soy & hops for breast enhancement? August 22 2007, 8:04 AM

Soy and hops are two of the most ancient remedies for breast enhancement. So much knowledge from the past has been forgotten today or regarded as folklore, but when it's subject to modern medical study it often turns out to have a sound basis in fact.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon