Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs morning or night

I'm currently taking the bulk of my herbs in the morning but I'm thinking of changing it to night time. I'm really missing my morning coffee (I used to have one at breakfast time, now I delay it to about mid morning - about 2 hrs of taking herbs). Anyway was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about how this could impact - not sure what factors I need to consider - metabolism could be a factor, good or bad? At least I know I wouldn't have any caffeine in my system during the night, so maybe absorption could be better?

Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks

I split mine into three doses throughout the day...

AbiDrew85's answer is a wise one. You really should split the herbs up into at least 2 doses, but preferably 3 as she suggests. It won't help to take them all at once.

For best results, as AbiDrew said, herbs SHOULD be taken 8 hours apart. 3 times a day. However, I have trouble with that because of my day-to-day schedule, and a lot of others have that same problem. So I take mine in the morning and at night. Honestly, it's best to take them in the morning at least a half hour before eating anything (or having your coffee). You shouldn't need to wait 2 whole hours. Just wake up, take your herbs, get ready, then out the door with coffee! And at night, you should take them probably two hours after eating so your food is digested and your body can focus more energy on digesting your herbs. I'd say try to keep to a good schedule, and take them at around the same times each day, to keep your body on a good cycle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon