Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First time program

Hi everyone!!! Thought I'd start my thread on my personal journey. Little bit of stats about me:

I'm 35, weigh approximately 50kg. I have always been skinny (to the point of being called anorexic..... no matter what I eat or do, takes forever to gain weight). When I am stressed about something the weight falls off, I'm slowly gaining it back again after my last major stress point!

My beginning measurements were underbust - 70.4cm, top bust - 81.5cm which I think puts me at a large 32a/small 32b.

I have always wanted to be bigger, haven't we all!! I have been lurking in the shadows since discovering this site and have decided on the following program:

AM & PM - 2 x 250mg PM (1 morning and 1 night)
PM breast cream
2 x hair skin nails (1 morning and 1 night)

I'm starting on a low dose of PM to see how my body reacts to it, should things go ok, I may ramp the dosage up to 500mg morning and night.

I have only been doing this for a week but am noticing a continued internal warmth feeling in my breasts. I'm hoping that this may be some sign of the beginnings of growth and not my imagination!!!

Will keep you all updated on my progress and would love any input anyone has Wink

Happy growing Smile

I wait for your next update.

Causes of excessive sweating

You may want to look into adding Maca to your program as it is supposed to add a little 'meat' to where you want it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon