Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Helpful chart

Here I've found a pretty useful chart with a measuring guide. I think it's rather accurate. It helped me figuring out my size and track my progress.
http://shopbradelisny.com/help.php?language=en&osCsid=0hfcivppv39hejk8cl9f33hcq7

I can't stress this point enough, these charts are very generalized and don't take breast and rib shape into consideration.

I'm not sure what I'd be on this chart based on CM (I always measure in inches), but I can only assume it'll put me down a few cup sizes like all the others. Especially sine they only go up to DD on the chart, and even though I could wear a 32DD, I'm actually about a half a cup bigger than that. =_=

Thank you for posting this chart up here!Smile

No for average bras this is incorrect bradelis are different sizes.
For normal bras find the band size closest to under bust measurement eg 30 in then wear a 30 or 32 band size no bigger! Cups are hard to calulate so try on different once you find bandsize.

According to the Bradelis size chart I would wear 32F. I ordered the Connie bra in 32F. I could have taken a 30F and it would have fit perfectly, I think. The 32F has a bit of room at the top of the cup (not a lot). I could hook it on the tightest hook from day one. It fit well enough not to want to hassle with returns, though.

So, I find the chart to be a helpful start point for their bras only, but it still isn't perfect. Their bras are dreamy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon