Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

lobata powder drink

What is lobata powder drink? Is it the same as PM and is it any good for the breast?

Bump...I have seen pueria lobata in some women's menopause supplements (estroven) I think....was wondering if they would help too...

Bump....What does that mean?

No pueraria lobata is something completely different than Pueraria mirifica. It has no value for the reason you want to use it.

You are just a couple of clicks away from the answer to your question ....why so lazy!

(23-12-2009, 05:34 PM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  Bump....What does that mean?

No pueraria lobata is something completely different than Pueraria mirifica. It has no value for the reason you want to use it.

You are just a couple of clicks away from the answer to your question ....why so lazy!

Holy fudge!!! How is it possible that Carlaa hasn't been banned yet.

mochaccino,

I totally agree with your opinion of carlaa, but unfortunately in this instance she is correct. P. lobata is nearly useless for our purposes, and id NOT the same as P. mirifica.

I know, lol. When I saw her name I just couldn't believe she's still posting here. When she stopped posting for a while I just assumed she had finally been banned. She doesn't seem like the kind of person who'd leave voluntarily. I probably should of explained what I was talking about.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon