Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lost 7 weeks of growth...... :(

(06-10-2012, 09:00 AM)Virgina Wrote:  i really dont know about estrogen and progestrone either. Its way too confusing.

You all know so much...I have no clue. Even after going through the programs i am clueless.

I am exactly the same

Dj - sorry to hear about your loss. hope you get it back soon. but time to re-evaluate my regime. And i was suggesting you take flax too. Really dont know if thats a good plan anymore. Sad
Thank you

Hey Doll!!

Thankyou for the reply Smile

I am taking powdered flax seed internally and no massage. i was massaging with sesame oil for maybe 15 days, then tried FSO for 2 days. felt like breasts were getting smaller. So stopped and currently not doing any massage.

I am 32 years old. So you see i am already pretty late. Hence the impatience.

Can i take powdered fenugreek? Will it help. My period used to be very heavy. But lately it is slightly ok.Though it still comes 5-7 days early. I have hairfall and acne. I went through the symptoms list on this site itself.But my symptoms are all over the place. I have estrogen deficient as well as estrogen dominance symptoms, excess androgen symptoms, but no facial hair or excessive body hair.In fact body hair is quite less.

Does FG make the flow heavier?? In case i am estrogen dominant, should i avod FG or is it ok to take FG any which way??

I can also get shatavari or ashwagandha extract. But no access to all the other common herbs out on this forum like SP,PM, Red clover, Milk thistle, BO, and all.

Sorry for all the questions...But i have way too many doubts.

i would really appreciate any suggestions, tips or advice. Thanks a ton... Smile

Dj - Sorry for posting all my questions on your thread. Hope you will not mind. Thanks Smile

(07-10-2012, 06:19 AM)Virgina Wrote:  Dj - Sorry for posting all my questions on your thread. Hope you will not mind. Thanks Smile

I don't mind at all, you're very welcome to. The more info and questions the better for us all.

(07-10-2012, 06:19 AM)Virgina Wrote:  Hey Doll!!

Thankyou for the reply Smile

I am taking powdered flax seed internally and no massage. i was massaging with sesame oil for maybe 15 days, then tried FSO for 2 days. felt like breasts were getting smaller. So stopped and currently not doing any massage.

I am 32 years old. So you see i am already pretty late. Hence the impatience.

Can i take powdered fenugreek? Will it help. My period used to be very heavy. But lately it is slightly ok.Though it still comes 5-7 days early. I have hairfall and acne. I went through the symptoms list on this site itself.But my symptoms are all over the place. I have estrogen deficient as well as estrogen dominance symptoms, excess androgen symptoms, but no facial hair or excessive body hair.In fact body hair is quite less.

Does FG make the flow heavier?? In case i am estrogen dominant, should i avod FG or is it ok to take FG any which way??

I can also get shatavari or ashwagandha extract. But no access to all the other common herbs out on this forum like SP,PM, Red clover, Milk thistle, BO, and all.

Sorry for all the questions...But i have way too many doubts.

i would really appreciate any suggestions, tips or advice. Thanks a ton... Smile

Hm, I wish I knew more to better answer your questions. :/ But I'll try to the best of my ability. ^^;
If you were taking flax seed internally, then it is likely that is the cause of lost swelling. It may have just been your body reacting to the hormones for the first time, since you don't seem to be taking any other herbs. Also, if you lost your growth at the beginning of your period, that is also very common, and may mean that the flax had nothing to do with it. No matter what, I'd say you should always continue with massage, as it not only stimulates blood flow to your breasts to help them grow, but it also helps make the breasts fuller. The fullness will never be permanent, and will usually disappear after a week or two of stopping massage. It's good to at least massage a few minutes a day every day, not just for NBE, but for regular breast health as well. Smile

With the hairfall and acne at your age, it is possible that your estrogen and progesterone levels are starting to drop, and that you may not have TOO MANY androgens, but just too little estro/progest to counteract the androgens that are already there. It is possible to get such side effects without having excess body hair, and I don't think the excess body/facial hair really starts to be a part of things until the androgen levels are way too high. So look into an anti-androgen, and give that a try at least. I'm not sure about the other anti-androgens out there, so you'll have to do a little research and see what's available in your area.

Fenugreek is great because it will never increase your estrogen levels higher than what they should be. HOWEVER, this does not mean that it will not give you estrogen dominance, especially if you already have it. If you have access to maca, this is what I use in my program to help prevent estrogen dominance. It causes your body to create whatever hormones your body is lacking, and will keep you from becoming dominant in estrogen or progesterone. If you can't get it, look for another "adaptogen" in your area. Also, I don't think fenugreek will make your flow heavy; most people say that their flow was actually significantly lessened after starting on fenugreek! (Although for me it makes no difference at all.)

The good thing is that you're still young, so even though you're not still in your 20's, you will likely get better results than people in their 40's and older (and trust me, there are plenty of people in their 40's and 50's who still manage to get great results!) To get great results with NBE, we need to increase our natural hormone levels, so you will need to look into something in your area that will be able to increase your levels either way. Like I said, since you aren't sure where your hormone levels fall (it is also possible that your hormones are leveled), if you can't get a hormone test, then try fenugreek and maca (or another adaptogen). It's much harder to suggest things to you when I'm not sure exactly what is available around you. Also, consider a more "booby-friendly" diet. There are plenty of people who love the results they got from changing their diet and eating chicken feet soup.

I hope I didn't confuse you with all this. I tried to explain it as simply as possible, but sometimes it's harder for me to see things from someone else's point of view. Try not to be discouraged!

Thanks a lot Doll !!!

I guess i understand quite a few things now. So basically i may have to raise my estrogen and progestrone levels. I think my program is taking shape now with whatever is available.

For estrogen- Fenugreek seed powder / shatavari & ashwagandha extract, fennel seeds Day 1 - 14
For Progestrone - Turmeric, flax seed powder, walnut, eggs and dairy products Day 14 - 25.

Other booby friendly food to add - Green papaya, sesame seeds, nuts, carrot, banana..( cant have chicken feet soup Sad i am vegetarian )

Massage - twice daily with sesame oil and fat transfer massage.

Rockmelon Ringtone - 5 min twice daily.

Hope i am able to follow my program religiously cos it looks like a lot to remember and the whole day i am going to end up doing only this. So here goes...today is day 2 of my period. Will start on day 5. yay m all excited ... Smile

Any suggestions, anything to be added or removed, pls do let me know...

(11-10-2012, 03:20 PM)Virgina Wrote:  Other booby friendly food to add - Green papaya, sesame seeds, nuts, carrot, banana..( cant have chicken feet soup Sad i am vegetarian )

I didn't know carrot and banana were booby food. I don't really understand this 'booby food' thing. I mean, how can eating certain food make your boobs grow? Please can someone explain what booby food actually does?

I've read a few times that chicken and milk are really good booby food, but I've eaten chicken and drunk milk all my life and never got any boobs!Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon