Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hoping to escape the scalpel

Information 

Hi,

my name is kathlyn, I'm 26 years old and new to this forum as well as to NBE. I've been reading posts here for a while but didn't yet dare join the site, I'm really sensitive about my breast issues, so I'm joining now and hope you might have some advice !

My problem is that my breasts are asymetrical, so I'm not sure where to start. They've always been different, about a 1/2-3/4 cup size apart, but the difference has been increasing (I lost weight, but now it continues, and I really don't understand why, my doctor neither).

I wear 34 E bra size, and the right breast fills it completely, whereas the left one is now a 34 E (as in 34 D, DD and E), so that's about 2 cup difference. It is very noticeable, so I fill the "empty" cup with a silicon pouch but it sticks to my skin which makes my breast itchy and sweaty (and I wonder if that sweating doesn't increase the getting smaller).

I've tried massaging, but haven't found any difference. And I don't think any supplements would be a good idea, considering the right one is till growing. So I'd like to have only the left one grow, if not two entire cups, at least shorten the difference. It is aesthetically bothering, damaging my personal self-esteem, and also hurting my back (I'm completely twisted due to the unbalanced heaviness).

So I guess I'm turning to you for advice ! Has anyone had any success with growing one breast ? Has anyone had good success with hypnotherapy ?

Any advice would be more than welcome Smile Thank you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon