Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grown 7" So Far But Still Want More

Rainbow 

Big Grin Day 6: Mid-Day

I've started to rub on MR 3x a day, morning (after my shower), during the day (usually around 4), and at night (before bed). I'm getting more swelling atop of my new growth and something I'm noticing more is that my breasts are becoming more prominent, pushing forward more. I mean I noticed it, but it was only when I was applying it and turned to the side that I noticed the girls were more forward. I'm waiting until tomorrow to give my official wrap up review of Muscle Rub but I think you ladies can guess what I'll be saying lol Tongue
Rainbow 

Day 7

I looooove MR! It officially gets a grade A++ from me!! I think I've said it all really. I'll be still using it and tomorrow night I'll add in Rapibust in! Big Grin But I love my growth from MR and the new swelling I'm getting atop my growth.

Emily,

When you are referring to MR, are you talking about stuff like icy/hot and bengay?

JTX
Rainbow 

(16-12-2012, 09:57 PM)JTX Wrote:  Emily,

When you are referring to MR, are you talking about stuff like icy/hot and bengay?

JTX

Yes JTX, MR is Muscle Rub so anything like IcyHot or Bengay which have menthol and methyl salicylate which are the main counter-irritants

---

I think I'll take a break from MR for a few days. Tomorrow and Tuesday. Just start up with the Rapibust...

Thank you.

It sounded too obvious and simple that I wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing something.

JTX
Rainbow 

@JTX

Your welcome! Smile

---

So I'm on my first break from MR, so I'm just doing Flaxseed Oil massages and tonight before bed I'll apply the Rapibust. I'll update yall then too. My breast are still big and round, the FSO makes the look plump so far it APPEARS nothing has been lost from my MT growth. And I've taken like two showers today, with no decrease in but size afterwards so this is all very good news. Plus my breast still feel jello like so that indicates growth of some sort is happening! Cool
kk will be back with my RapiBust update later night
Rainbow 

Ok, so I first applied some FSO, let that settle for about an hour or so and I just put on the Rapibust, it feels kinda cold and slimy-ish. Will let you all know how it goes in the morning. =D
Rainbow 

Okay! So last night was my first night trying Rapibust, this morning I peeled of the RapiBust and yea, I like it. My breasts felt fuller and heavier. I didn't see a change in size though. But I'm still hopefully since its only been one night. Anyways, I showered and applied some FSO.

Today is my last day of my MR break and my breasts have still kept their growth from MR and the swelling that I was getting after the growth, I think the FSO is what's keep that swelling alive. Can't wait to get back to my MR rubs tomorrow =D

Emily, would vicks vaporub work as MR???

good to hear about the rapibust I just ordered the beauti busti(fish egg protein) another similar product is holybra(bone protein) would be interesting to compare Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon