Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grown 7" So Far But Still Want More

Glad I could be of assistance! That's one thing I enjoy about BN is that we all come from different backgrounds, some in the medical field or training for such as you and I Emily yet also those who just have so much other knowledge as well. This mix counterbalances greatly because sometimes laymans terms are needed!

So essentially the MR you're using is Icy Hot? That's interesting it's advertised as a bust cream even if its in the sex area of the herb shop. What's the brand name on it if I may ask? I've been using a mix of bio freeze with my dragon oil (it's a blend of oils for muscles and stuff I got in NC at a little shop in the Exchange) and it seems to be helping yet I'm wondering if getting a tube of Icy Hot would work the same?
Rainbow 

@kmgator

I know! BN is one of the best places ever to get new info on herbs/supplements! And as a med student that's especially important to me lol

And no, I'm using my herb shop's knock off of Icy Hot, it's the same thing except the brand name. And the bust cream didn't really have a name it just "All Natural Bust Enhancer" in a pink tube. Then it when about all the sexual stuff.

And really, dragon oil? That sounds interesting! My mama used biofreeze a long while ago. Looking at the ingredients list now, it's high in menthol but only has 0.2% of Camphor which I'm guessing is the second main ingredient. I'm going to go research some more into it. When you rub it on do you get the cool/warm tingly feeling like with Icy Hot?

It sort of becomes a delayed cool feeling & never gets warm. Just cool & there isn't much swelling.
Rainbow 

(13-12-2012, 03:11 PM)kmgator Wrote:  It sort of becomes a delayed cool feeling & never gets warm. Just cool & there isn't much swelling.

Well maybe the MR might be better if the cool/warm tingly feeling is what you want to get the blood rushing.

----

So I got my PM powder and my RapiBust! Big Grin YAY!! I'm going to hold off on doing anything with the PM powder until after I move, and the RapiBust I'll start using after my week of MR is over.

Rainbow 

Day 4 of Muscle Rub Experimentation

It' officially growth!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin The massive amount of swelling I've gotten from MR has stayed and is now officially REAL growth! I can tell because when I shower and wash it all off, the growth stays put, and when I apply it in the morning I keep 80% of the initial swelling until I reapply again at night. This is so amazing, and I'm sooo elated right now! Like I am absolute heaven when I look at my bust in the mirror! The growth looks great on me and I can't wait til Day 7 to see how much more I grow and even if this is it, hell I'll take it because this is some kind of growth right now!
Rainbow 

Day 5

So I slathered on some MR after my shower and from the good swelling I got I think I can get some more growth from using MR. My breasts are full and heavier then before and so soft, so I feel like I can def acheive some growth. I'm thinking of taking a break after my seven days are up for like 2 days to make sure my growth stays put and then starting back up. I think I'll use regular flaxseed oil during that time. I'll let yall know what I decide.
Rainbow 

Day 6

Morning: My breasts feel and look amazing! The girls are perky, round and so full! It's absolutely unreal what some cheap muscle rub has done to give me some fantastical growth! I'm so astounded right now! And hoping to see more growth to come. Because I will definitely continue to use MR to grow until it just plump stops working for me! Smile Sory I'm gushing but you guys just don't understand how happy I am I found this stuff! It's like when I grew those 4" with Flaxseed Oil! I haven't measured with MR though, kinda don't want to either. Not for a while anyways.

Emily that sounds nuts! How do you know it's real growth and not just cumulative swelling. Let us know if it lasts after a few days of not doing the rub! But I can see why you would be happy with any swelling I certainly would!

I await your rapibust resultsSmile!

(15-12-2012, 09:30 PM)aimingford Wrote:  I await your rapibust resultsSmile!

lol don't expect too much, I only got a weeks worth but I'm hoping for the best. *fingers crossed*

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon