Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

AshleyHumphries Program

So I started this back in February and my whole program is in the picture pages but I figured now that I am starting a new program I should put it in its proper place.

I was on FG, SP, and RC but am now changing over to PM after a Milk Thistle cleanse.

I gained 1.7 inches on herbs in 7 months, which is pretty good but I can't stand taking 9 pills 3 times a day. 27 pills a day! I will be taking quite a bit less now, more around 5 a day which is way better.

I will keep progress in here and on my picture page as well.

If anyone has any advice on PM I am more than willing to listen so put it on this page please!

So I have been off herbs for about 5 days now and I haven't lost ANY growth! Last time I took a week long break, I lost almost all my growth (the boobs came back after I got back on the herbs for two weeks)

Not only that but my boobs HURT, like I am getting growing pains. weird. I sure hope this break ends up causing growth...

I will be starting PM tomorrow

While I was off any NBE, I decided to get a hormone test. It says that my ratio for e2/progesterone is off. I am a bit estrogen dominant and progesterone deficient. I am also testosterone deficient a small bit.

I am currently taking 500mg of PM 2x a day, i take BC that doesnt give me a period so i dont cycle. not sure what I should take now according to my hormone test but I guess. I will research and find out. Any suggestions would be awesome.

Saliva test results:
Estriol- 1.2
Progesterone- 30
Ratio E2/progesterone- 25
Testosterone- 20

To balance progesterone, add a progesterone cream. If it's that slight, go with a very low dose. 1/8th tsp twice a day for the 3 weeks suggested with 1 week off should be adequate.

Thank you AbiDrew, I do have some PC cream from a while back that I will supplement with now.

I have decided to take SP and PC with my PM routine since it seems that I am low on testosterone and progesterone. I have been doing research on NBE for 7 months or so now and still feel like I know almost nothing! Reading what some people on this blog have to say is crazy how much they know...

Does anyone think that this is not a good idea? Or have better advice for me?

PM 500mg 2x daily
SP 1200mg daily
PC 1/8 ts 2x daily

You don't take SP because you're low on T!

SP is an anti-androgen, meaning it blocks the production and binding of testosterone.

So if you're low on testosterone, taking SP COULD potentially actually be dangerous!

Honestly, I don't think you're low on T enough to worry about. Increasing it wouldn't really effect much about breast development. It would possibly allow you to get more muscular.

Generally most women aren't particularly worried about muscle building.

Thank you AbiDrew! I totally had it backwards with SP, thanks for reminding me that it is an inhibitor not a booster. I always think that it boosts T for some reason.

(14-10-2012, 01:32 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  You don't take SP because you're low on T!

SP is an anti-androgen, meaning it blocks the production and binding of testosterone.

So if you're low on testosterone, taking SP COULD potentially actually be dangerous!

Honestly, I don't think you're low on T enough to worry about. Increasing it wouldn't really effect much about breast development. It would possibly allow you to get more muscular.

Generally most women aren't particularly worried about muscle building.

ash,
I'm with Abi on this one, drop the SP and stick with PC and PM. this will not help with your low T. It may make it worse or you may become estro dominant.

Instead, you want to build your T and If it were me, I would add Oat straw after I have achieved my first growth spurt or happy with what growth I gain. Oat straw should help you get some healthy T levels.

btw, you have loads of reading to do (granted, we all do here). If you do it, I wouldn't be surprised if SP stalls some of your potential growth. Please don't do it.

(12-10-2012, 11:04 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  To balance progesterone, add a progesterone cream. If it's that slight, go with a very low dose. 1/8th tsp twice a day for the 3 weeks suggested with 1 week off should be adequate.

Usually PC is suggested for two weeks out of the month for premenopausal women. I haven't heard of anyone doing it three weeks out of the month before. I'd be afraid of that raising progesterone too much, even if you are progesterone deficient. :/ Maybe, since it stays in your system so long, you could jump-start by taking it three weeks the first month, then lower back down to two weeks after that.

I've never heard of oat straw, but anyone here knows I definitely like maca for raising T AND balancing hormones. It definitely helps prevent me from becoming dominant in anything during my program, even at only one pill a day. And just one pill a day should raise your T to normal levels without overloading you on it to the point where you experience crazy side effects or anything. If you decide to try it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon