Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Electric pump with Noogleberry?

No mater what you use to create the vacume.... if its loosing pressure you have a leak... either in a fitting or a hose or the check valve in the pump... once I eliminated those problems I can pump it up and it stays attached for hours..... if you get an electric pump make sure it has a regulator else you will be fore ever adjusting it and will probably hurt yourself if its unregulated...

I use my noogle while I sleep and mine always looses suction. So last night I got out the chip bag clip and bent the hose over and clipped it on. It never lost suction. Make sure your clip is a strong one. It didnt hurt the hose at all. Not sure what long term use will do.

(12-06-2013, 01:17 AM)tinytots Wrote:  I use my noogle while I sleep and mine always looses suction. So last night I got out the chip bag clip and bent the hose over and clipped it on. It never lost suction. Make sure your clip is a strong one. It didnt hurt the hose at all. Not sure what long term use will do.

Great idea Tinytots.... If the hand pump is like the ones I've bought.... there's a little check valve in the pump that wears out over time... the longer you use it the worse the leakage.... you can get a small plastic coated spring operated clamp used for holding wood together while you glue it from like Home Depot for a few dollars... just clamp the hose closed directly.... that way your not bending the hose over.... which over time will weaken it and cause it to collapse....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon