Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hard or soft?

Hi
When massaging your breasts should you do it hard or soft?

I've read that some people kneed, slap, press or roll hard, even hurting or leaving red marks at times. Others say to do it softly, apply as much pressure as you would put on your eyelid.

I'm not sure which I should be doing to my breasts - I don't want to damage them and I want to make them grow not shrink cos I'm doing it wrong.

Thanks Huh Wink

You never want to press too hard when you massage. In fact, a lot of women use lotions and such not to help with growth, but to make massage more comfortable. If it hurts, you're only hurting your breasts, and that won't help growth. Some people will massage until it hurts for days, and then because of the pain, won't be able to massage again for a while, and will lose some of that fullness.

Yes, a lot of methods involve slapping or pulling at your breasts, and if you decide to do these methods, keep in mind to do it gently. Lymphatic massages will help keep your lymph system clear and flowing, and should be done with the gentleness you would touch your eyelid (as you mentioned). Other methods, however, involve a little more pressure, while still not applying too much. For me, I'll do it a little hard, and then massage softly at the end. I'm not really sure exactly how much pressure is best for all massage, but I do know if it hurts, it's wrong.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon