Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Free BE Hypnosis (looking for volunteers)

Hi Guys,

My name's Steve, and I'm creating a hypnosis downloads site. I've just finished creating a breast enlargement program - which I think is way better than those currently available Wink - and I'm looking for volunteers to try it out.

You see, many people are still skeptical about hypnosis at the best of times, and I get why. A few years ago I would have laughed if you told me you could grow your breasts with hypnosis. So, I figure the best way to convince people to give the program a shot is to show them proof.

I want to give away a few copies of the program in exchange for before and after measurements and pictures - obviously, any personally identifiable marks will be edited out: tattoos, birthmarks etc.

And also, seeing that proof will help keep people motivated to use the program when they haven't seen results yet.

So, I guess I should tell you about the program before I ask you to decide to be my guinea pig:

This track is much shorter than other hypnosis downloads, only 13:50, because it doesn't use a long, slow relaxation induction. The idea is to get a trance going quickly and get your therapy done, without taking 30-60 mins out of your life each day. After all, you've got a life to live.

This hypnosis session won't make you feel sleepy, so you don't have to bother worrying about nodding off and missing the therapy.

On the downside, it isn't recorded in a professional studio (it's actually recorded in my living room, and edited in my dining room.) And I don't have a smooth, sexy voice like some therapists. But, that's life.

If you're interested in getting a copy of the program, send me a PM.

Best Regards,

Steve DeVere

P.S. I've noticed a lot of confusion about hypnosis on the forums, so I'll be starting another thread to help answer any questions you guys might have. So, feel free to jump in and ask me anything once I get that thread going.

Edit

I've just received a PM that has some good questions, and i feel a little foolish for leaving some of that information out in the first place. I'm putting the questions, and my answers below.

Quote:•what are your credentials to be writing and recording a hypnotherapy tape and/sessions for NBE?

I have NO FORMAL HYPNOTHERAPY QUALIFICATIONS, I want to be clear about that. If that puts you off, then I understand. I have been studying, and practicing, hypnosis/hypnotherapy for around two years, after I discovered hypnosis as part of my own personal development.

After so much study and practice I've seen for myself that I have the skills necessary to put together an effective hypnosis program, and if you decide to give it a go, you can judge the results for yourself.

As for NBE specifically, I've studied all the materials I can get my hands on relating to breast enlargement hypnotherapy, including transcripts of Erickson's case studies from long before the first formal academic studies in the 70's.

Quote:•While some people are strictly going the subliminal route, some of us are using multiple methods to try to increase our gains. Is there any specific group of NBE participants you're looking for?

Participants will be required to use this hypnosis session as their only method of breast enlargement during the 12 week period. Otherwise, you can't honestly claim the results are all from this program.

Quote:•Is there anything else one getting involved should know besides what you had mentioned in your post?

The only thing I can think of is that you can't use the program as you're falling asleep at night, because the induction requires some light in the room so you can see the wall or ceiling.

Quote:I do have one other question as well, some NBE users are also on forms of birth control, would this effect the decision to participate in this trial?

If you've been on the pill for a couple of months you can continue using it with no problem. There's no reason for it to cause you any health problems when used alongside the hypnosis. And while it can make the breasts grow a little larger, it's not a continual, never ending, growth, so it shouldn't interfere with the results.

If you've just started on the pill, I'd ask you to either stop it, or wait until you've been on it for a couple of months before starting the hypnosis, so we know the results aren't effected. Just let me know when you want to begin, and I'm happy to be flexible. After all, I'm asking you to trust me (some random guy on an internet forum,) so the least I can do is work with your needs, instead of dictating terms.

Quote:When would you want your possible participants to begin your program? Is there anytime on a monthly cycle or anything else specific?

You can begin as soon as you're ready, there's no specific time in the cycle, or other time restrictions. With the average cycle being 28 days, the twelve week program will mean that you'll probably be at roughly the same point in your cycle when you finish.

One final piece of information. If you decide to participate, I'll need you to PM me your email address, so I can send you the mp3. I can't see a way to add attachments to PMs or the send email function on the profile page.

I've got 2 volunteers so far, and I'm only looking for 1 or 2 more. So, if you want to take part, now's the time to speak up.

No more volunteers needed now. Thank you to those who've agreed to take part.

(29-09-2012, 09:14 PM)Steve DeVere Wrote:  No more volunteers needed now. Thank you to those who've agreed to take part.

I really want to participate in your program. what should i do?

i wanna participate too

I want 2

Looks like you don't need any volunteers any more. Is there any results you can share with us who were interested in volunteering?

How did the volunteers go?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon