Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

exbf said his exgf had big boobs, now i'm obessed. already success from acupuncture

(27-09-2012, 12:17 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  [quote='jellyfish66' pid='58966' dateline='1348729516']
hello! yes my other friend said my doctor is feeding me crap too lol but i really dont know.
you said male T levels are 500+? im afraid we're using differen scale units? uber confused. because on my chart it says male t levels should be 14+ up to 20 something..hmmm but another scale said 7.4..so im super confused. which country are you in? i think ill get another hormone test in canada and see
im planning on taking sp and evening primerose oil..heard it does wondersBig Grin

http://www.livestrong.com/article/264036...-in-males/

Normal levels of testosterone can range from as low as 350 ng/dl to 1,200 ng/dl or nanograms per deciliter. Lichten says that as many as half of all men at age 40 have levels below 450 ng/dl. Your level is highest in the morning and declines as the day goes on due to factors such as stress or exercise.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/264036...z27iDZBJoj

In Europe, a more sensitive test of Free Testosterone function is measured. It is called the F.A.I.; free androgen index. This is my definitive test. The value is determined by dividing the level of total testosterone by the sex hormone binding globulin. Since testosterone is measured in ng/dl, and SHBG is measured in nmol/L you must multiply this by a conversion factor of .035 to get the true ratio. "This key ratio should normally be in the range of 0.70- 1.00 and andropausal symptoms are almost always present when the F.A.I. falls below 50 per cent." Malcolm Carruthers, MD. p.132 Maximizing Manhood:Male Menopause: Restoring Vitality and Virility. HarperCollins Publishing. London, England. 1996

Deficiency is denoted by a testosterone serum level below 350 ng/dl. The blood sample should be drawn in the morning because there may be significant variation depending on stress at work, exercise, or other hormonal therapy (such as DHEA, thyroid, growth hormone]. Free testosterone measurements are reported differently by different laboratories

(27-09-2012, 11:59 PM)Dee Wrote:  
(27-09-2012, 12:17 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  [quote='jellyfish66' pid='58966' dateline='1348729516']
hello! yes my other friend said my doctor is feeding me crap too lol but i really dont know.
you said male T levels are 500+? im afraid we're using differen scale units? uber confused. because on my chart it says male t levels should be 14+ up to 20 something..hmmm but another scale said 7.4..so im super confused. which country are you in? i think ill get another hormone test in canada and see
im planning on taking sp and evening primerose oil..heard it does wondersBig Grin

Normal levels of testosterone can range from as low as 350 ng/dl to 1,200 ng/dl or nanograms per deciliter. Lichten says that as many as half of all men at age 40 have levels below 450 ng/dl. Your level is highest in the morning and declines as the day goes on due to factors such as stress or exercise.

In Europe, a more sensitive test of Free Testosterone function is measured. It is called the F.A.I.; free androgen index. This is my definitive test. The value is determined by dividing the level of total testosterone by the sex hormone binding globulin. Since testosterone is measured in ng/dl, and SHBG is measured in nmol/L you must multiply this by a conversion factor of .035 to get the true ratio. "This key ratio should normally be in the range of 0.70- 1.00 and andropausal symptoms are almost always present when the F.A.I. falls below 50 per cent." Malcolm Carruthers, MD. p.132 Maximizing Manhood:Male Menopause: Restoring Vitality and Virility. HarperCollins Publishing. London, England. 1996

Deficiency is denoted by a testosterone serum level below 350 ng/dl. The blood sample should be drawn in the morning because there may be significant variation depending on stress at work, exercise, or other hormonal therapy (such as DHEA, thyroid, growth hormone]. Free testosterone measurements are reported differently by different laboratories

(27-09-2012, 12:17 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(27-09-2012, 08:05 AM)jellyfish66 Wrote:  hello! yes my other friend said my doctor is feeding me crap too lol but i really dont know.

We could be using two different scales. I'm using ng/nmol.

I'm unaware of ANY scale that says 7.4 is normal for males.

Ah. Well, if her doctor is using the European method, then she IS in male range... VERY curious. Quite high into male range, but not "more than a mans" either... VERY VERY curious now...

No matter how one slices it though, her doc was feeding her crap saying she was higher than a man, higher than the LOWEST male T level, yes, but 0.8 lies pretty low in the range of 0.7 to 1.

And now I wonder where female T should be on the European scale.

(28-09-2012, 12:07 AM)Dee Wrote:  
(27-09-2012, 12:17 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(27-09-2012, 08:05 AM)jellyfish66 Wrote:  hello! yes my other friend said my doctor is feeding me crap too lol but i really dont know.

We could be using two different scales. I'm using ng/nmol.

I'm unaware of ANY scale that says 7.4 is normal for males.

thanks for this info ill read into it

(28-09-2012, 12:13 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Ah. Well, if her doctor is using the European method, then she IS in male range... VERY curious. Quite high into male range, but not "more than a mans" either... VERY VERY curious now...

No matter how one slices it though, her doc was feeding her crap saying she was higher than a man, higher than the LOWEST male T level, yes, but 0.8 lies pretty low in the range of 0.7 to 1.

hey there..thanks for the feedback. yea doc said i am quite high gosh its so weird.. im a 5'5 110 pounds asian girl 33-25-34...dont have huge amounts of bodyhair and im femnine looking..

after my doc said that i feel like a MAN these days..>_<
my periods are normal too. weird weird weird..

oh wells, cant wait to start taking SP and see what happensBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon