Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

exbf said his exgf had big boobs, now i'm obessed. already success from acupuncture

Ah I see--- my T isn't extremely high (I haven't had a recent hormone test done, but had one about 3 years ago). But I think it's a little higher than normal because :
-I get some hormonal zits (but not acne)
- My shoulders are broader than normal, however they're not bulky like a man's. They're very bony but still broad. Very narrow waist. Smaller than normal hips. Overall petite build.
-Some excess hair, but no hair loss

I would love to get my hormone levels tested again when I can afford to do so. For now I just want to take some gentle herbs that tend to lower T a bit. I take SP (Greenbush) and drink Spearmint tea and that's it for now.
Sounds like white peony is definitely too strong for me.

Most likely!

Yeah, I wouldn't at all suggest it for someone who might be only a little high in T. I don't really know just how strong of a pro-aromatase it is, but it certainly has the potential to make your estrogen go extremely high and your testosterone extremely low.

Even if someone were to use it, I'd only think using it for half the cycle, during follicular phase, would be at all intelligent.

(25-09-2012, 11:30 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  After I looked into it more, it's actually pro-aromatase, not aromatase directly... I don't know what Suspiria's T is like, but if jellyfish's is really "higher than a man's" as she says her doctor said, she would probably be safer with a pro-aromatase than with something that can block her estradiol as well as her testosterone. And, instead of blocking that excess T, she's converting it... Much better in her case...

I would agree with you insofar as a woman not producing excess T shouldn't take anything that'd boost the efficacy of the conversion to the estrogens... Or even if it's only a very very small amount excess. But. "Higher than a man's"? Yeah... I think she's a candidate for it. Blocking that much T will inevitably require chemicals that will also block a lot of estradiol.

All that said... She's not even going to use it anyways... As for Suspiria... that's on her, I didn't suggest it to her, I don't know her situation.

BTW... jellyfish. I didn't even think of it earlier but another thread just reminded me. Spearmint Tea is also a good choice for going the blocking route for that excess T. If your T is really as high as you say, SP alone ain't gunna cut it.

hello AbiDrew85, i guess ill have to take the white peony then since u mentiond my t levels are too high
actually i found out my t level is 0.8..it was 0.87 before..what is the normal range?? i got alot of different answers..all i know is my doctor said mine is super high
btw, what dosage should i take for the white peony?
ill combine that with SP and see what happensTongueBig GrinRolleyes

btw, is it ok if i take SP, white peony and maca all together??

(25-09-2012, 11:30 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  After I looked into it more, it's actually pro-aromatase, not aromatase directly... I don't know what Suspiria's T is like, but if jellyfish's is really "higher than a man's" as she says her doctor said, she would probably be safer with a pro-aromatase than with something that can block her estradiol as well as her testosterone. And, instead of blocking that excess T, she's converting it... Much better in her case...

I would agree with you insofar as a woman not producing excess T shouldn't take anything that'd boost the efficacy of the conversion to the estrogens... Or even if it's only a very very small amount excess. But. "Higher than a man's"? Yeah... I think she's a candidate for it. Blocking that much T will inevitably require chemicals that will also block a lot of estradiol.

All that said... She's not even going to use it anyways... As for Suspiria... that's on her, I didn't suggest it to her, I don't know her situation.

BTW... jellyfish. I didn't even think of it earlier but another thread just reminded me. Spearmint Tea is also a good choice for going the blocking route for that excess T. If your T is really as high as you say, SP alone ain't gunna cut it.

booo, after lots of research i realized that i might not be able to do the white peony..i only found it in herb form at my chinese doctor and i dont have time to make it...the only pill form i found is very expensive as well.

i think ill do SP and maca together as i saw alot of people had great success
im pretty sure my acne is caused by high T as I was on diane35 before and my skin was all clear while on the pill..
going to combine it with vit B and zinc..
will update results

OK... Those levels are actually only moderately elevated... I think SP + maca might be fine.

Whoever your doctor is was feeding you crap, 0.8 is still well inside female range, it's just elevated female range. Male range is more like 500+ and can be as high as 1000+.

You also might not need so much SP as I said, but it won't actually hurt you to take more than you need either.

Even if you COULD get white peony... DON'T. You're really not elevated enough! Honestly, you're not really even elevated enough for chinese skullcap or spearmint tea... But if you decide the SP isn't doing enough, you can maybe add a low dose of spearmint tea.

I honestly don't know what maca actually does though, there seems to be conflicting stories on what it might do to your hormones and particularly T level.

(26-09-2012, 06:36 AM)jellyfish66 Wrote:  booo, after lots of research i realized that i might not be able to do the white peony..i only found it in herb form at my chinese doctor and i dont have time to make it...the only pill form i found is very expensive as well.

im pretty sure my acne is caused by high T as I was on diane35 before and my skin was all clear while on the pill..
will update results

Just make sure you don't take zinc long-term. You have to take it on and off, because, like all minerals, if you get too much of it it will throw your mineral balance off-wack. That's why it's so complicated to be taking single herbs and vitamins. You can easily mess your system up.
If you want to be more gentle in regards to mineral intake, while taking some zinc, I would suggest buying Celtic ocean salt. It's that chunky, grey, unprocessed salt, and use it on everything you eat. It contains all essential micro minerals and is extremely good for you. Unlike that white, bleached salt in the shakers (i.e. total shit).

And yes definitely take all the B-vitamins. Get a good B-Complex 100. Or find one called "Stress B-Complex". And I highly recommend Cod Liver Oil for your skin and everything else. Not fish oil, because fish oil does not have Vits A + D whereas Cod Liver Oil does. It's also great to use on acne scars and won't make you break out.. however your face with smell fishy so only use it at night when alone, lol.

(26-09-2012, 11:19 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  OK... Those levels are actually only moderately elevated... I think SP + maca might be fine.

Whoever your doctor is was feeding you crap, 0.8 is still well inside female range, it's just elevated female range. Male range is more like 500+ and can be as high as 1000+.

You also might not need so much SP as I said, but it won't actually hurt you to take more than you need either.

Even if you COULD get white peony... DON'T. You're really not elevated enough! Honestly, you're not really even elevated enough for chinese skullcap or spearmint tea... But if you decide the SP isn't doing enough, you can maybe add a low dose of spearmint tea.

I honestly don't know what maca actually does though, there seems to be conflicting stories on what it might do to your hormones and particularly T level.

hello! yes my other friend said my doctor is feeding me crap too lol but i really dont know.
you said male T levels are 500+? im afraid we're using differen scale units? uber confused. because on my chart it says male t levels should be 14+ up to 20 something..hmmm but another scale said 7.4..so im super confused. which country are you in? i think ill get another hormone test in canada and see
im planning on taking sp and evening primerose oil..heard it does wondersBig Grin

(26-09-2012, 03:00 PM)Suspiria Wrote:  
(26-09-2012, 06:36 AM)jellyfish66 Wrote:  booo, after lots of research i realized that i might not be able to do the white peony..i only found it in herb form at my chinese doctor and i dont have time to make it...the only pill form i found is very expensive as well.

will update results

Just make sure you don't take zinc long-term. You have to take it on and off, because, like all minerals, if you get too much of it it will throw your mineral balance off-wack. That's why it's so complicated to be taking single herbs and vitamins. You can easily mess your system up.
If you want to be more gentle in regards to mineral intake, while taking some zinc, I would suggest buying Celtic ocean salt. It's that chunky, grey, unprocessed salt, and use it on everything you eat. It contains all essential micro minerals and is extremely good for you. Unlike that white, bleached salt in the shakers (i.e. total shit).

And yes definitely take all the B-vitamins. Get a good B-Complex 100. Or find one called "Stress B-Complex". And I highly recommend Cod Liver Oil for your skin and everything else. Not fish oil, because fish oil does not have Vits A + D whereas Cod Liver Oil does. It's also great to use on acne scars and won't make you break out.. however your face with smell fishy so only use it at night when alone, lol.

thanks so much for the info..should i take a multivitamin pill..arghhh i feel like im popping so many pills LOL
ok ill definitely look into the cod liver oil.
celtic ocean salt..sounds good and healthy...ok time to go health supplement shoppingCoolTongue

(27-09-2012, 08:05 AM)jellyfish66 Wrote:  hello! yes my other friend said my doctor is feeding me crap too lol but i really dont know.
you said male T levels are 500+? im afraid we're using differen scale units? uber confused. because on my chart it says male t levels should be 14+ up to 20 something..hmmm but another scale said 7.4..so im super confused. which country are you in? i think ill get another hormone test in canada and see
im planning on taking sp and evening primerose oil..heard it does wondersBig Grin

We could be using two different scales. I'm using ng/nmol.

I'm unaware of ANY scale that says 7.4 is normal for males.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon