Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

exbf said his exgf had big boobs, now i'm obessed. already success from acupuncture

(24-09-2012, 03:59 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(24-09-2012, 03:20 AM)jellyfish66 Wrote:  all i know is my doctor said my testosterone levels are higher than males!!

In this case the SP dose is easy. And wow... Ask your doctor to test you further for PCOS, please? Full name Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. You don't even need to have any actual ovarian cysts to have the syndrome.

Then again... if he does discover PCOS, he's gunna wanna put you on a ton of drugs which we can just take care of more safely with herbs.

Start at the same SP dose that I'm at: 1280mg of 85-95% standardized extract.

White Peony I can't be quite as sure about having not ever used it myself...

If you end up going with chinese skullcap instead, be aware you'll need to replace almost ALL your estrogen, so you'll need to take probably at least 4 times as much PM.

I'd tentatively suggest maybe 4800mg daily for chinese skullcap.

Both the SP and CS should be split into a before breakfast, before lunch, and before dinner dosing schedule. White peony if you can find it as well.

BTW... I don't even have ovaries, which is why I haven't used white peony, I doubt I'll ever have enough aromatase production to make use of it.

From a quick google search, try somewhere in the neighborhood of 5000mg of white peony if you can find it at first. Scale up if needed, not exceeding 10 grams.

AbiDrew85, after some research i have decided with this routine, do you think its ok?

day 1 - day 14 Follicular phase
Saw Palmetto
Pueraria Mirifica

Day 15- day 30 luteal phase
saw palmetto
fenugreek
wild yam

also noogleberry, collegen and breast creams

let me know if the herbs sound alright
cant wait to start my routineShy

Honestly, I think mixed plans like that are set up to fail. I think you should keep saw palmetto at a constant dose, and taper off the PM but NOT use fenugreek. If you want to use wild yam for what I think you want to use it for, you really shouldn't. It doesn't actually do anything for your progesterone levels at all. You should use a progesterone cream instead. Something that may or may not be useful for you would be maca. Doll also suffered extremely high T, she now believes she has PCOS, and had some success with including maca. I'm not sure what maca really does, I haven't really researched it.

Lots of girls have had pretty good success with only going off PM during menstruation itself. Like, the last few days and first few days of the cycle.

(24-09-2012, 11:53 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Honestly, I think mixed plans like that are set up to fail. I think you should keep saw palmetto at a constant dose, and taper off the PM but NOT use fenugreek. If you want to use wild yam for what I think you want to use it for, you really shouldn't. It doesn't actually do anything for your progesterone levels at all. You should use a progesterone cream instead. Something that may or may not be useful for you would be maca. Doll also suffered extremely high T, she now believes she has PCOS, and had some success with including maca. I'm not sure what maca really does, I haven't really researched it.

Lots of girls have had pretty good success with only going off PM during menstruation itself. Like, the last few days and first few days of the cycle.

ah ic thanks for the info!..i guess im too eager to grow boobs and want to try them all.
so SP for reducing my T levels and PM..gotcha
btw, im so confused with when to take PM..some say first 14 days of the cycle, some say avoid it during periodHuhHuh
im taking it now and still waiting for my period..boobs are quite sore

AbiDrew I have a question: I found this very affordable form of white peony root in the US on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Organic-White-Peony-Root-Bai-Shao-Yao-Herb-Herbal-1-oz-/251140543342?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7924936e

It's in big chunks of root--- Do you know if one can make a tea out of this? What would I do with it if I got it? It's so affordable I'd like to try it if it seems worth it.

I think I have a little big high T levels like the OP. Not insanely high, but SP works well for me, thought maybe I'd try some white peony root as well.

(25-09-2012, 03:20 AM)Suspiria Wrote:  AbiDrew I have a question: I found this very affordable form of white peony root in the US on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Organic-White-Peony-Root-Bai-Shao-Yao-Herb-Herbal-1-oz-/251140543342?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7924936e

It's in big chunks of root--- Do you know if one can make a tea out of this? What would I do with it if I got it? It's so affordable I'd like to try it if it seems worth it.

I think I have a little big high T levels like the OP. Not insanely high, but SP works well for me, thought maybe I'd try some white peony root as well.

oh hello there, do you think the SP reduced your t-levels? when did you suspect you had high T levels? (acne? hair loss? weight problem?)
for me its hormonal breakouts everymonth
very eager to try SP mainly for my skin and to reduce t level :s
whats ur dosage btw? Rolleyes

That's not that affordable at all Suspiria! That's like 50 usd or more a pound!

Remember, always check the weight being sold when comparing herb prices...

They're selling you 1 oz for nearly 3 usd, whereas 1stchineseherbs sells you a pound for 22 to 35, depending which option you choose. 3 times 16 and... yeah. Not quite so cheap anymore?

As for making it into a tea... I'd assume you'd have to crush it into something like a powder since 1stchineseherbs seems to say it should be a powder to be made into tea...

If I were using it, I'd probably just go with a powder and get myself a capsule filling machine and make pills of it...

No! White Peony isn't a T-Supressant! It's an aromatase! This messes up women's hormones! AbiDrew I recommended White Peony to you because you're genetically male an can take aromatases like that. Women in general should not. It can do more harm then good in women.

Women with high androgen conversion will benefit well with white peony.

(25-09-2012, 07:17 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Women with high androgen conversion will benefit well with white peony.

Well I said what I had to say, if any women wants to use Aromatase then that's her decision.

After I looked into it more, it's actually pro-aromatase, not aromatase directly... I don't know what Suspiria's T is like, but if jellyfish's is really "higher than a man's" as she says her doctor said, she would probably be safer with a pro-aromatase than with something that can block her estradiol as well as her testosterone. And, instead of blocking that excess T, she's converting it... Much better in her case...

I would agree with you insofar as a woman not producing excess T shouldn't take anything that'd boost the efficacy of the conversion to the estrogens... Or even if it's only a very very small amount excess. But. "Higher than a man's"? Yeah... I think she's a candidate for it. Blocking that much T will inevitably require chemicals that will also block a lot of estradiol.

All that said... She's not even going to use it anyways... As for Suspiria... that's on her, I didn't suggest it to her, I don't know her situation.

BTW... jellyfish. I didn't even think of it earlier but another thread just reminded me. Spearmint Tea is also a good choice for going the blocking route for that excess T. If your T is really as high as you say, SP alone ain't gunna cut it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon