Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

growth and swelling

i've read so many posts from girls who are excited about their 1" growth or 1 cup growth after just a few weeks on NBE. more often than not, the same girls come back puzzled as to why they've their growth in a matter of days.

we can all agree that everyone's goal here is to achieve permanent size increase. your body doesn't disintegrate tissues by an inch in a matter of days unless you're seriously ill or have some sort of flesh eating bacteria.

a lot of people mistaken temporary swelling for growth. it's also very possible that the changes in hormones allow your body to deposit fat in the chest area. but if that's the case, you'll notice that you've gained weight. the fat on your belly isn't going to magically migrate up to your breasts because of an increase in estrogen level. more commonly, the swelling is from water retention. once your cycle resets, you'll notice that your breasts are less full. now after your cycle has reset and your breasts are still fuller than last month, then congratulation, you've grown.

Thank you for pointing this out! It's so very true. In my first two or three weeks on just fenugreek, I experienced almost a cup of growth, but lost it all the next cycle. Once I started adding other herbs to my regimen, I didn't see that cup of growth again until two months later or so. It is common for this to happen, and while the swelling is very exciting, it doesn't even necessarily mean that it will turn into full growth, and you should keep an open mind in that aspect. NBE is very tricky, and can easily deceive you with fake growth. It's important to note the differences between swelling and growth, and how the two change throughout your monthly cycle. For some reason, I never experience swelling during my cycles, never have, so if you have a similar problem, it will be harder to recognize it as swelling, so you'll just have to give it time before you pass it off as real growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon