Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Help! Am I using the magnets the wrong way?

Help! Am I using the magnets the wrong way?
May 19 2008 at 10:35 AM Amy (Login amy_m8427)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been using the magnets for a few days, but I've shrunk a little bit & I don't know if it's just natural cycle where swelling from my period has gone down, but I'm not sure!
I checked the polarity of the magnets when I got them.
I labelled the side pointing towards the North - N (this is positive, right?)
then I labelled the South (pointing towards the South - S - this is negative, right?)

so basically N - positive
S - negative?...

Then I've been placing the N (positive) against my nipple so that the S is what I can see outside my bra. Is this right?...

Please let me know, I'm really worried now, cos' I've lost some boobage & the BB seems to have hurt a little more these days, so I'm thinking it might have something to do with the magnets?:'o( I'm so upset!...

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Amy:o)

Author Reply
jungle cat
(no login) Re: Help! Am I using the magnets the wrong way? May 19 2008, 10:42 AM

check out the magnets page, i assume you will find the answer to your question alreday there.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Help! Am I using the magnets the wrong way? May 19 2008, 10:45 AM

Nope wrong! The side facing geographical north is negative and the side facing geographical south is positive. Remember N - north, negative. Well, at least you are another case showing how magnets could work for shrinking, probably on account of water. I'll be using that on my stomach. Big Grin Turn them arround and you'll be fine. Btw have you been doing the NBA method or are you wearing them constantly?

Amy_m
(Login amy_m8427) Thank you SOOO much! May 19 2008, 11:07 AM

Phew! Thanks a XILLION, I was seriously beginning to freak out! Ok, I'll just re-label them & turn them around!!! :o) Yeah, good idea about using it on your stomach:oD Cos' I've lost half an inch cos' of this in a very few short days!:o( I'm wearing them constantly throughout the day, just cos' I'm using BB for 1.5-2 hours a day as well.

You have no idea how relieved I am now! Thank you SOOO much!

Amy_m
(Login amy_m8427) p.s. May 19 2008, 11:11 AM

so basically the side facing South is the side that you should be placing against your skin? Just want to make sure! Thanks again!:o)

Amy:o)
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon