Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just your regular girl that would love bigger boobs

Tongue 

Hi,
I'm 'Elaine', 23 years old. I am happy with my breasts, they are around a b cup. They are not big, but they still make me look feminine. Because they are not so big, I like their shape, they are firm and not sagging.
However, since I read on the internet that there are creams and pills that promise a bigger breast, I became addicted in trying them, just like I love to try slimming creams even though I am already quite happy with my body as it is.
The obsession really started when I got a cheque for a beauty store for my birthday and I decided to buy "Collistar bust cream for night". I had already purchased "Jacob Hooy 7 herbs cream" (available here: http://www.dutchfoodexpress.nl/drogister...50-ml.html ) because it was a cheap source of Artemisia Abrotanum, which is said to maximise fatty tissue. I couldn't really tell if it worked though, maybe I will start again soon.
Right now I am using the Collistar cream for several weeks and I do not notice a difference yet. two days ago I also started with another cream, the Eveline one, which also contains Volufiline, and I am using that one in the morning and the Collistar one in the evening.
Yesterday I received my Pueraria Mirifica capsules and I am taking one a day now.
In the future, when I have money again, I might try other creams.
If I notice any spectacular results (which I don't think will be the case but whatever) I will post it here.

I do not have a boyfriend and even though I will not deny that I'd love to be more sexy for guys, I am doing this mainly for myself, because I am curious what the results will be. I make myself a guinea pig often and I like it, unfortunately I can not do it professionally and gain money since the medical experiments always require people from a part of the population I don't belong to.

have a nice day!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon