Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Carlson's MSM powder

Hi!Smile

I've been looking for the Carlson's brand MSM powder to take w/PM, but all I can find are the capsules. I heard that the powder is a lot better but I can seem to find every other brand EXCEPT for Carlson's Dodgy.

Would anyone be kind enough to help me out? Does Carlson's just not have a powder form or....?

I'm not much help as I haven't found the powder either, but I just open my capsules and put them in orange [/i]juice.

Didn't even think about that, thanks! So, how has it been going for you?

I think I have only had my msm for 4 days now so too soon to tell. First month of PM went well though. Decent amount of growing pains but not noticing any changes yet other than losing 4 lbs and gaining it back. I feel like a slow growth is more likely to be permanent though!

Congrats, I hope I'm just as luckyBig Grin! I've only been on PM for about 2.5 weeks lol, I have to stop today bc my period is coming up. I can't tell if I've gotten any growth bc I always tend to swell around this time Tongue.

I found the Carlson's capsules, but they've added a few mgs of sulfur in addition to the MSM...are those the ones that you've taken?

Yes, Mine has sulfur too. I ordered one that I thought was just 1000 mg of just the MSM, but they emailed and said they only had the 900 mg. I said fine, but they ended up sending me 800mg + sulfur. I wasnt real happy that it took them 15 days JUST to get the package in the mail either (so will buy from someone else next time!) I tried googling some info on it, but ended up more confused so I hope its ok.

What PM cream did you end up getting? I ordered some Biovea today, so I will compare it to the Ro-bust and see if one seems to work better than the other. I am going to try and do a full 3 or 4 month course of PM and see what happens. I will be happy with any growth at all as long at it is real permanent growth, and not just swelling even if it takes a year. I dont want pregnancy boobs. I know those dont stay then they just sag when they go away!

I have pretty much zero bioavailable estrogen (<.5) because of BC, and my progsterone was 60 on day 20..which is low for a normal cycling person, but slightly high for someone on birth control....so I chose the PM route. Tried herbs for a 6 weeks, but felt super wierd/hormonal/psycho on them and had no pains except sore breast for a few days in the beginning.... but I also think I ramped up way too fast and wasnt taking the right herbs. I will try greenbush if PM doesnt work.
Good luckkkkkkkkkk!

Huh, that's strange lol. I might have to do a little research if that's the case lol! It should be fine though Big Grin

I still haven't decided yet...I'm leaning towards Ainterol's TEN10 PM spray but the robust lotion is cheaper...then there's Biovea >.< I may just get the spray, try it out, and hope that it works. The Ultimate Atomizer s supposed to work for sure, but that one is $55-60 Dodgy since I'm a college student, I don't have money to be spending on that lol! Is there any reason why you made the switch from Robust to Biovea?

Did you take a test to find out your hormone levels? I have no idea what my levels are lol...I do know I'm on a mostly desogen pill Tongue. I tried fenugreek extract massages for about a week and stopped b/c I just got lazy lol! At first, I was pretty iffy about using herbs b/c I read warnings about them interacting with the pill, keep me posted Big Grin!

Good Luck to you too!

(20-09-2012, 06:20 PM)kira1117 Wrote:  Huh, that's strange lol. I might have to do a little research if that's the case lol! It should be fine though Big Grin

I still haven't decided yet...I'm leaning towards Ainterol's TEN10 PM spray but the robust lotion is cheaper...then there's Biovea >.< I may just get the spray, try it out, and hope that it works. The Ultimate Atomizer s supposed to work for sure, but that one is $55-60 Dodgy since I'm a college student, I don't have money to be spending on that lol! Is there any reason why you made the switch from Robust to Biovea?

Did you take a test to find out your hormone levels? I have no idea what my levels are lol...I do know I'm on a mostly desogen pill Tongue. I tried fenugreek extract massages for about a week and stopped b/c I just got lazy lol! At first, I was pretty iffy about using herbs b/c I read warnings about them interacting with the pill, keep me posted Big Grin!

Good Luck to you too!

I'm going to keep using the Ro-bust, I think GorgeousBlonde liked the Bioveo (+pills) so figured I'd try, but another girl said she had NO pains with it (but she wasnt taking pills either) Anyhow, I decided to use the Ro-bust on my right side, and the Biovea on my left and see what happens. I always get more pains on my left (and its a a tad bigger), so if the Biovea isn't working I should be able to tell. I will probably start creams on day 5 and pills on day 10 so I will have 5 days to see if I get any pains with just the creams.

I did the mail order saliva test. The test doesn't catch the hormones from the pill or the phytoestrogens, just your bioavailable ones, so its not super helpful since BC pretty much makes your real hormones non-bioavailable (due to high SHBG)or keeps you from producing much of them.

(16-09-2012, 11:43 PM)kira1117 Wrote:  Hi!Smile

I've been looking for the Carlson's brand MSM powder to take w/PM, but all I can find are the capsules. I heard that the powder is a lot better but I can seem to find every other brand EXCEPT for Carlson's Dodgy.

Would anyone be kind enough to help me out? Does Carlson's just not have a powder form or....?

Haven't found the powder either, but here's an update from their company on their MSM formula:

http://www.chiroeco.com/chiropractic/new...pplement-/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon