Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Buying it??!

Hey
I bet this information is in the forum somewhere... but i have done quite a bit of searching with slowww internet to no success. Could someone write me a step by step list on how to order the noogleberry system? Do I order the double system... whats up with the hybrid kits 1-4? What size cups do I order? Etc. Sorry I know this is lame, but I really don't want to mess up... I'm a B 32-34.
THANK YOU!!

I got the mediums when I first got mine, but when it arrived I tried them out and knew they wouldn't last long so I went ahead and ordered the larges. At the time of trying them on I was a full 34 B from using bovine ovary. I also ordered the double kit, it's barely a difference in price and more IMO just easier.

The mediums are supposed to be for B - C, BUT depending on your build and just how full of a B you are, you might need to move to the large pretty quickly. Lucy is great, and if you get them and try them on and they are too small to get a good pull or too large to get a suction, I have seen Lucy work something out with the customers to get get them the right size. I would say they have the best customer service you will come across!

There are other girls that will be able to give you way more advice than me though. Good luck![/size]

******TIP. Join the noogleberry forum. You'll get a discount! When you're ready to place your order, instead of going through the website, email Lucy with what you are wanting and your noogleberry member name AND your paypal email and she will send you a custom bill with your discount through paypal.

As far as ordering...I wouldn't do it through the site, I would do it through Lucy. I always ordered through her. When I started I was your size, a 32B/34B, I now can somewhat fit in my 34B's but am a 32C now. I have been pumping 5 months or so. Lucy's email address is lucy@noogleberry.com

When I first ordered I got the medium domes, I got a double pump system with a clamp and an airlock kit. What I did is I put the airlock on the T hose on the part that connects to the pump. I would pump until I felt a pull on both breasts, clamp off my bigger one, then put a little more pressure on my smaller one. Then I would disconnect from the pump and stay like that the entire session. If at anytime during the session I didn't feel a pull anymore, I would reattach the pump and add more pressure. So I would say get a double pump system with an airlock, you won't regret it!

And itsjust4fun is right...I have been an active member on the noogleberry forum, I post pics on there etc. and she has given me a ton of discounts, even sent a few things to me absolutely free. I didn't even pay shipping! For example, I now use the XL domes, and she gave me a very good discount on them, when I got them one would not keep suction and I couldn't figure out why. I asked her what I should do, and she sent me a new one, free of charge, I didn't even pay shipping.

I used the medium domes for at least a month before needing the large, it may have been 2 months, then I used the large for 2 to 3 months before needing the XL's. But everyone is different. And I definitely suggest signing up on the noogleberry forum, there are veteran members on there that have been pumping for years, and they could answer your questions even better than I could. Hope all this helps and good luck!

a tip: when you email lucy, ask her if you can get some rings for whatever size you order. noogle is hard plastic... it can be painful on the ribs if you are thin!

just a thought!

emmie

emmiedee, yep many nooglers use the rings or use other things for cushioning. I got the rings the first time I ordered, tried them and hated them. They are porous and I have psoriasis and sensitive skin, this irritated my skin using them and I ended up with a lovely rash in the shape of a ring around my breasts. So I stopped using them, and going without them is not so bad, and I measure 27 to 28 inches under the bust (depends on time of month as I tend to retain water). So I'm petite and still pump without them. Kultzu on the noogleberry forum is even smaller than I am and she doesn't use them. It's all a personal preference, but definitely have to try before you know if you like them.

I was doing some research on noogleberrys in the old forum/archives, and there seems to be a common concern amongst people about whether noogleberry produces permanent growth... what do you all think?
I have tried a couple different nbe programs, so I am just a bit reluctant to buy more crap-ola.. haha so I'm sorry for all the questions, I'm just a bit skeptical!!

anastasia i don't know how you handle it! i tried the first week or two with nothing for cushion and i could barely motivate myself to do it at all because it hurt... and i didn't want to spend an hour or so totally uncomfortable! and i am usually not one to complain about pain. more power to you!

permanence is touch and go for noogle, i think. brava makes more sense because it is a longer duration, allowing the cells to adjust and such. but at the same time, you do noogle for a longer time (as in, months wise, not individual session wise), so perhaps that is why people get lasting results. i am doing it as a combo with other methods, so that is where i hope to get the permanence from...

Noogleberry will eventually produce permanent results. Brava can say theirs does because they paid for the studies. Noogleberry uses the same principle as Brava so it should be the same. no need to worry about temporary results. I have been noogling for over 3 months and I have over 1.5" of growth so far. Instead of wasting time/money/emotions on herbs, I wish i had started w Noogleberry first.
Go for it, Grace. You won't be disappointed...[/i]

grace, I think over time the results become permanent, but to me now, noogling is so easy, even if I had to do a few minutes a day or a 30 min session once a week to maintain results, I'd be fine with that. From experience I can say, I been pumping going on 6 months and I gained almost 2 permanent inches so far, I went from a 32B to a 32C. During Thanksgiving (US holiday in November) I took a 2 week break from pumping, I had a 2 inch increase before the break (my results I measure after 24 hours since my last pump so that I am not measuring swelling). After the break I still maintained 1 1/2 inches of the increase, so only lost 1/2 inch, and that was probably the swelling left over. So I would say, if you pumped for many months or even a year, most of your increase would be permanent and if you stopped pumping you would only lose a little of it. HTH

Hi,
I am new at this forum.......could you send me a link for the double kit system. I can't seem to find it on the website....and could you tell me what is the advantage of ordering through lucy, instead of from the site.........i look forward to purchasing the Noogleberry system shortly!!
thanks Smile))

(20-12-2009, 04:46 AM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  I got the mediums when I first got mine, but when it arrived I tried them out and knew they wouldn't last long so I went ahead and ordered the larges. At the time of trying them on I was a full 34 B from using bovine ovary. I also ordered the double kit, it's barely a difference in price and more IMO just easier.

The mediums are supposed to be for B - C, BUT depending on your build and just how full of a B you are, you might need to move to the large pretty quickly. Lucy is great, and if you get them and try them on and they are too small to get a good pull or too large to get a suction, I have seen Lucy work something out with the customers to get get them the right size. I would say they have the best customer service you will come across!

There are other girls that will be able to give you way more advice than me though. Good luck![/size]

******TIP. Join the noogleberry forum. You'll get a discount! When you're ready to place your order, instead of going through the website, email Lucy with what you are wanting and your noogleberry member name AND your paypal email and she will send you a custom bill with your discount through paypal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon