Poll: Would you be likely to use this recipe to supplement your protein? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
46.15%
46.15%
No
7.69%
7.69%
Maybe
46.15%
46.15%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Super protein paste recipe - cheap! homemade!

Information 

OK. So I've decided to post this here.

There's been an increased interest lately in protein and how it relates to breast development, and what sorts of protein and how much we should eat with our plans.

The general rule of thumb whenever you're trying to develop ANY kind of protein-based tissue is to calculate your "standard" daily protein requirements using whatever method you prefer. There's both a weight-based and a calorie-based method. If you're eating the proper calories for weight maintenance, then you want to use the calorie method. Most of us aren't. We're either obese or dieting.

My first suggestion is, if you're a member of the obese group... WTH GIRL!? Hit those exercises! Anaerobics and aerobics are great for our needs! Some minimal resistance training as long as it's very specifically targetted wouldn't hurt you either! Start yourself a diet plan as well. It's never too early to start caring about your diet!

Anyway, with either one of these two groups we need to calculate by weight. The popular figures for women is 40% body weight in protein in grams a day to MAINTAIN TISSUE. As in 1 pound = 1 gram. So a 100 lb female should be eating 40 grams of protein to maintain healthy tissue on a daily basis.

To build tissue, we want to double that to 80%. If you're trying to build multiple tissues, 100 to 120% wouldn't be out of the question.

Most of us are only looking for boob growth.

Hitting that 80% protein in a low-calorie diet plan can be daunting... I came up with a solution. I made myself a high-density protein paste using mostly bean sources.

The recipe is fairly simple...

INGREDIENTS:
  • 8 pounds of dry beans
    I have historically been using black and pinto beans, but am considering sourcing adzuki beans for the sweeter taste.
  • 2 pounds MLO Super High Protein Powder
    This stuff is sourced from multiple plant and meat byproduct proteins. If you're allergic to soy, dairy, or poultry - soz, find a different protein... It won't work as well as with this protein source though... this stuff is balanced to be absolutely perfect for women.
  • 64 oz unsweetened natural applesauce
    This typically comes jarred and is easily confused with applesauce with table sugar added. BE CAREFUL!
  • 12 oz chopped onion
    I have been using the bags of frozen chopped onion from the supermarket for ease of use.
  • 10 oz chopped green bell peppers
    Ditto the above.
  • Medium jar of fresh minced garlic (in water).
    Not completely sure the oz's here, but it's the stuff they usually keep near the salads, it's not those tiny tiny little dinky things, but it's not the larger stuff either. You can of course grind down the cloves yourself... But I'm too impatient for that.
  • 2 cups packed cocoa powder
    Chocolate makes everything better ^^
  • 1 Tbsp vanilla extract/imitation
    Richer chocolate yum.
  • Ginger
    Coat the top of the mixture twice...
  • Nutmeg
    Coat the top of the mixture twice...
  • Cinnamon
    Coat twice...
  • Clove
    Coat once... This is a much stronger spice than the others.
  • Cayenne
    Ditto clove.
  • Paprika
    Ditto plus-plus.
OPTIONAL:
  • Honey or artificial sweetener to taste... Be aware that honey will raise the calories and counts as a carb... And artificial sweeteners may have other problems...
PROCEDURE:
I suggest getting a very large 22 quart, 18 quart MINIMUM roaster oven for this. You can use em like an extremely massive crock-pot when you keep the temps low.
  1. Prepare and cook the beans as per package instructions using the roaster.
  2. Strain and rinse the beans one last time.
  3. Put through a food processor or blender as much as you can at a time to blend down to a thick paste, returning each batch to the roaster as you finish them.
  4. Add applesauce to the roaster. Rinsing the jar with water to get as much applesauce into the roaster as possible.
  5. Blend down the onions, green peppers, and garlic, adding to the roaster when nice and juicy.
  6. Rinse the blender/food processor container into the roaster, again, preservation of material here!
  7. Mix the present contents of the roaster thoroughly, turning it on to a very low heat (150-200 F).
  8. Mix in remaining ingredients minus the spices. This would be the vanilla, cocoa, and protein powder. Add more water if needed for the powders to get thoroughly blended into the mixture. Add the optional sweetener at this time as well if desired.
  9. Turn heat up to 200-250 F and let the mixture cook a good few hours.
  10. Return, turn the heat down to 150-200 F and add the spices as indicated above.
  11. Allow the mixture to simmer with the lid off until a nice super thick heavy, almost meat-like texture is obtained. Mixing semi-frequently.

Made without any additional sweetener the resulting product will be a slightly sweet, slightly warm, rich earthy nutty tasting concoction packing a ton of nutrition into approximately 30 pounds of paste. Each about 6 oz serving packs about 20 grams of female-balanced protein in less than 200 calories. Probably closer to the neighborhood of 140. For comparison, Greek yogurt packs typically around 15 grams in 110 calories and isn't quite as nicely balanced for feminine needs. Both pack about 7 grams of protein per calorie... but this stuff is cheaper by the pound, and goes great as a meat substitute on sandwiches for great protein on-the-go, eat-by-hand, no-spoon-needed.

BTW... I attached a poll to this for you to say if you'd use this or not... I made it public. So everyone can see who all is using or has tried using this stuff ^^

Yes! This is great! Thanks for posting!

Ok stupid question time! haha it's just that I was wondering how would garlic and cocoa powder go together I mean I don't know...does it taste good? are there any spices we can skip or is it important to get everything in..I mean is the apple sauce important? I'm guessing only the beans and proteins are important right? This stuff sounds so wacky it makes me wanna try it Big Grin hahah I've tried protein shakes before and I gave up because of the taste..that's why I'm really interested in the way this tastes...btw where do you get the MLO Super High Protein Powder? is it this one?: http://www.iherb.com/MLO-Natural-Super-H...454-g/6694

Thanks for sharing!

I think it tastes pretty good!

The only stupid question is the one left unasked...

Do not leave out the applesauce! It's your binding agent. And it helps with mild sweetening.

You could leave out any of the stuff after cocoa powder really... The rest is just for taste for the most part, though they do help with the vitamin and mineral profile of this stuff.

No, really. Chocolate contains an abundance of certain amino acids that are absolutely wonderful for women.

This paste is made to be a complete women's nutrition all by itself with just an extra emphasis on the protein component.

I added the OPTION of the honey/artificial sweetener because you absolutely do not ever ever ever ever EVER want to use table sugar! Period! It's major terribad unhealthy! However, as is, the paste may be too mild tasting for some. The easiest way to spruce it up will be to sweeten it.

I really don't know how else to describe the taste than as I already have... "Made without any additional sweetener the resulting product will be a slightly sweet, slightly warm, rich earthy nutty tasting concoction".

Some people equate earthy nutty taste with practically no taste at all... It's really a very very mild taste.

As for the powder... YEPPEROONIES! That's exactly the one. My container from my supermarket looks slightly different, but yeah.

Sorry, I was incorrect on the amount of applesauce to use. Original post is corrected...

I use the absolute largest jar I can buy, and that's apparently 64 oz, not a pound.

Thanks for posting...I can't wait to try it!! Big Grin

Wow Abi, this post is awesome! I haven't been eating enough protein and didn't even know it. I'm 110 lbs and was only eating 40ish grams a day Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon