Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

can someone help put together a personal program for myself?

I'm only 17 almost 18 i want to go from a c to a d by January. What can i do? what has worked for you? I just need help and I'll be thankful for any advice you have to give. Please keep in mind I have very little money to spend.

You're probably still a little too young for herbs or other internals that might affect your hormones, so you might want to try a suction method instead. Bosom Beauty has relatively cheap pumping systems and they have a reputation for sturdiness. Apparently some of the other cheapie breast pumps break within just a few weeks. Here's a link to a BB system on ebay for only $25: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bosom-Beauty-Airlock-push-up-padded-bra-size-A-Breasts-Enhancement-Enlargement-/290766306601?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Dieting_Slimming_ET&hash=item43b305bd29
I'm a sure there are other inexpensive brands that are also sturdy, but I wouldn't know. Someone else here must have experience if you ask around.

If you choose to try pumping, you can wear the system at night, especially if you put a sports bra over it to keep it in place. You'll probably have to wake up and remove it after a few hours. You could also massage for a few minutes and then apply heat (from a water bottle or hot towel for example) before putting it on. There are plenty of different massage methods described on this site if you want to get fancy Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon