Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can I get pinker nipples?

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'll be starting my NBE journey soon! I would like to know is there any way I can get lighter or pinker nipples? Naturally they are very brown and dark, and I don't really like them. Thanks a lot!

Hi, I'm kind of with you on the pinker nipples Smile.
I've heard of creams, but none are permanent (I think).
Here's one I've heard of often, though I guess you'll have to really experiment with which ones work...
http://www.amazon.com/Pink-Nipple-Cream-Weeks-30g/dp/B002URSJ5O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347396044&sr=8-1&keywords=nipple+pink
I may use one at some point, just to see how it goes.

progesterone type herbs make your nipples darker. I am experiencing this slightly in my first month on BO.

Lic Root/turmeric may help but I know PM keeps them nice and Pink.

(11-09-2012, 09:41 PM)BodyRocking Wrote:  Hi, I'm kind of with you on the pinker nipples Smile.
I've heard of creams, but none are permanent (I think).
Here's one I've heard of often, though I guess you'll have to really experiment with which ones work...
http://www.amazon.com/Pink-Nipple-Cream-Weeks-30g/dp/B002URSJ5O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347396044&sr=8-1&keywords=nipple+pink
I may use one at some point, just to see how it goes.

Thanks! I'll check those out, but I don't like creams too much.

(11-09-2012, 10:29 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  progesterone type herbs make your nipples darker. I am experiencing this slightly in my first month on BO.

I'm going to start taking herbs soon- maybe. I'm still not sure what to do for my personal program, but I'll keep this in mind for sure! Thank you. Smile

Dang isnt it funny how we all want to change. My nipples are lighter and pink, and I have wanted them to be darker ever since puberty!! I've even been know to put self tanner or rub lip liner on them in the past.

up

I have been taking pueraria orally for two months and my nipples and areola got darker! Angry
How can I turn them back to their regular color?

(11-09-2012, 10:29 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  progesterone type herbs make your nipples darker. I am experiencing this slightly in my first month on BO.

So...PM keeps them pink, but PC makes them darker?
I would like them to stay pink, but would also like them to be a slightly darker pink as well. Lol I guess...I'll see how these two battle it out... :/ HOPEFULLY it will be in my favour. Wink

PM made my nipples and areola much darker....Sad

Hi! There's many natural ingredients that you can use to lighten your nipples. Read more at http://www.nodarklips.com/blogs/news/901...en-nipples

Alternatively, you can use over-the-counter products, but make sure they don't contain hydroquinone...a chemical that is reported to cause cancer and further darkening.

From Fresh Up

(11-09-2012, 08:58 PM)dreamer27 Wrote:  Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'll be starting my NBE journey soon! I would like to know is there any way I can get lighter or pinker nipples? Naturally they are very brown and dark, and I don't really like them. Thanks a lot!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon