Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thinking about noogleberry

I’ve been reading all the posts and looking at all the pictures and all I can say is WOW. I’m thinking I might try the noogleberry. What I want to do is make my breasts fuller but not really bigger, maybe go up on cup size rather than inches. What concerns me after reading everything is I’ve always had rather large nipples and after nursing and pumping for almost four years they became outrageously thick and long and I would prefer they not get any bigger. It’s very hard to hide them now and I don’t know what I’d do if they did. I’m not sure the noogle can do this for me or not. Any thoughts from current users?

I tape mine down while noogling because I definitely don't want larger nipples either. I heard Nexicare medical tape is great-- haven't tried it yet though. I use either generic brand medical tape or band aids. Works alright, though the glue sometimes irritates my skin and I hate the extra garbage it produces..

If I know I'm going to noogle a couple times that day I'll leave the bandaids on, or try to keep them on for over a day when I know I won't be seeing my boyfriend to cut down on cost/garbage/hassle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon