Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Everyone

I found BN a few days ago and I have to say that the community here is really awesome. Well done!

So a bit about me: I'll be 20 in November and I'm a second year student at uni. I'm MAAB (Male-Assigned At Birth) but I identify as genderqueer (a mix of both male and female). I'm interested in feminising my body naturally, but I don't wish to take prescription hormones nor have any surgery (FFS, GRS nor breast augmentation etc); I like how my genitals work ATM, TYVM. I've also been transitioning for almost a year now and have an amazing support network.

My plan for the future is to loose weight and lower my BMI (currently about 210 lbs / 28.5) as well as obviously NBE and feminise my body. My stats are currently:

Quote:Sex: Male
Height: 6’0”
Weight: ~210 lbs
Measurements: 46”-42”-44.5” (not completely accurate, I’m quite clumsy and haven't probably measured in the right place Dodgy )
Bra Size: 40B

There's lots more that I can say, but I thought it would be better to not write a novel for my first post and to answer any questions as they come.

Thank you for reading,
MollyGQ x

Hello Molly! Good to have you here. It's a great place if you need help or just to witter on as I like to do!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon