Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

when will i see results?

I started breast massage last month and I'm just wondering when I will start to see results. When did you start to see results? Do you think adding saw palmetto would do any good for me. I'm 17 almost 18 and i want to go up from a 36c to a 36d in 4 months, is that possible?

Saw palmetto only serves one purpose when it comes to NBE regimes: testosterone suppression.

If you don't have any indications of excess testosterone, SP really won't do anything at all for you.

Also... at 17 going on 18... I really wouldn't suggest messing about with herbs yet anyway. You're still in your prime development stage. Herbs generally work to disrupt your bodies normal hormonal balance... Usually, except in very unusual circumstances, the body gets the job right during puberty. I'd stick to massages and hypno if I were you...

As for when you will see results... Patience young grasshopper. ^^

Sure, it's possible! 4 months is a decent amount of time. Some people have seen results with just massage in that time frame.

But since you already have so much tissue, I'd say that the noogleberry would be a better bet! Most people with normal, good sized, breasts gain a cup size within four months.

I would like to know the same thing how can I????Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon