Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need Opinions...

I need opinions, I want to try out a simple breast enlargement pump, to use for max 1 hour a day. I don't want any crazy expensive ones, something cheap just to see if I cn get anything out of it along with my program.

I need opinions on these:
http://www.amazon.com/Size-Matters-Breast-Enlargement-Pump/dp/B0062R2C9M/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1346963568&sr=1-1&keywords=breast+pump

http://www.dhgate.com/manual-breast-pump...f0666.html

http://www.dhgate.com/manual-breast-pump...2412a.html

Hey there! We have the same goal.

I think you are safe with either 2nd or 3rd link. Make sure you get the one with the biggest domes. These cheaper ones generally seem to run smaller for some reason(maybe just a fetish toy?).

The first link seems to be so breakable.

This is the one I have if you ever want to upgrade from there. I am happy with this one as it has an airlock system for holding and its just a s good as the noogleberry:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dual-Suction-Cup-Female-Breast-Pump-Enlargement-Enhancement-Kit-w-Silicone-Ring-/130761570056?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e71ff3708

Wow tibetan... the one you linked is like... the perfect size! I have the Noogleberry with a set of both medium and large contoured cups, and the mediums are slightly too small at 110mm, and the large contoured are slightly too big at 140mm, the ones you linked, at 4.8 inches comes out to roughly 122mm... Right smack between.

I might actually consider switching DOWN from the Noogleberry... maybe. But I already have the Noogleberry, and the large contoured cups aren't THAT badly oversized on me...

I felt the same with NoogleBerry. I thought I just need a dome size in between and when I found this one, I was in heaven. It is perfect for my size and I have yet to outgrow it. I was told by one of the ebayers there is a larger size up but I think that's it. I sold my NB for this new one and have yet to crack these domes! Plus, I love the airlock on it. With NB, you have to purchase an extra part I think.

Def worth the money.

(07-09-2012, 04:09 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Wow tibetan... the one you linked is like... the perfect size! I have the Noogleberry with a set of both medium and large contoured cups, and the mediums are slightly too small at 110mm, and the large contoured are slightly too big at 140mm, the ones you linked, at 4.8 inches comes out to roughly 122mm... Right smack between.

I might actually consider switching DOWN from the Noogleberry... maybe. But I already have the Noogleberry, and the large contoured cups aren't THAT badly oversized on me...

Noogleberry does have large cups that are 13cm wide.

(07-09-2012, 04:57 AM)BustyBabe Wrote:  Noogleberry does have large cups that are 13cm wide.

Yeah. But I think those might still be just a little bit too big. 122mm seems like they'd be about perfect.

I think I might consider buying it in the future at some time or other. Those air locks appear to be in the cups themselves, aren't they? Individual... I could take each breast to different pressures easily if so... At least try it.

The silicone comfort rings also look to be much better quality than the foam ones used by Noogleberry. I've given up even trying to use the foam stuff. Luckily I don't seem to have the problem with the red ring that doesn't fade which some girls have without them. But it still gets a bit uncomfortable having that hard plastic right up against my breasts.

Wish I'd noticed this one before I'd bought the Noogleberry... would've tried it first... Now though I'm hesitant to sell the Noogleberry without first trying this other one.

Thanks! Big Grin
I'll look into all three and will pick eventually. I'll put which one I chose up here.

(07-09-2012, 01:54 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(07-09-2012, 04:57 AM)BustyBabe Wrote:  Noogleberry does have large cups that are 13cm wide.

Yeah. But I think those might still be just a little bit too big. 122mm seems like they'd be about perfect.

I think I might consider buying it in the future at some time or other. Those air locks appear to be in the cups themselves, aren't they? Individual... I could take each breast to different pressures easily if so... At least try it.

The silicone comfort rings also look to be much better quality than the foam ones used by Noogleberry. I've given up even trying to use the foam stuff. Luckily I don't seem to have the problem with the red ring that doesn't fade which some girls have without them. But it still gets a bit uncomfortable having that hard plastic right up against my breasts.

Wish I'd noticed this one before I'd bought the Noogleberry... would've tried it first... Now though I'm hesitant to sell the Noogleberry without first trying this other one.

Yeah, their foam rings suck! I've stopped using them completely. I got such horrible bruising with them!

Yep you can put them on with the airlock and release by pulling the green knob out - thus air comes out.

Pump one or both. No foam rings here just the silicone and they are removable so you can tak them down with silicone if you need to.

I have this one as well, only I bought it from pnp toys on ebay for $35. they only had the one size, but as I'm an aa cup right now, I didn't worry. I love it so far, especially the freedom to do each breast seperately and remove the pump to walk around, etc I bought a cheap electric one (actually, $40, so more expensive)from ebay first, and the pump gave out in a week! I'm loving this one so far, although it seems to be uncomfortable with or without the silicone rings...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon