Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What to use?

Are any of these ok to use for massage while I wait for my breast cream to arrive next week?

Lotion #1 ingredients:
water, mineral oil, isopropyl palmitate, stearate acid, glyceryl stearate se, glyceryl stearate fragance, tocopherol(vitamin e), honey extract, hydrolyzed oat protein, hydrolyzed milk protein, glycine soja(soybean) oil, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, dimethicone, propylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, triethanolamine, disodium edta, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben

Lotion #2 ingredients:
water, coconut oil, glycerin, stearic acid, aluminum starch octenyl succinate, hempseed oil, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, sesame oil, jojoba oil, sunflower seed oil, olive oil, tea tree oil, green tea extract, calendula officinalis extract, cyclomethicone, dimethicone, tetrasodium edta, triethanolamine, carbomer, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, bht, fragrance, citric acid

Massage oil ingredients:
glycerin, water, fragrance, citric acid, methylparaben, 2 bromo 2 nitropropane 1 3 diol, sodium saccharin, maris sal(dead sea salt)
May contain: red 33, yellow 10

I'm very new to this so any help would be great... thanks!

Any one?

They are all fine to use. You can use whatever lotion you want for massage, but most women choose to use an enhancement cream for obvious reasons. None of the above lotions will be bad to use, but I guess if I had to pick one it would be lotion #2.

hello,

i just want to share a link of dangerous ingredients in our cosmetics or beauty products.....i found it very helpful.....

because i have adenomia breast from to much estrogen i stop PM....before seeing any result...

but the doctor told me i can use cream coz it help for blood circulation and hydratation.

So for now one from my head to toes i try to avoid those ingredient.....its not easy but i try

hope it can helps you

jul

http://www.davidsuzuki.org/issues/health...chemicals/

All these are looking fine. You should try to use these things. I am sure it will bring positive results for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon