Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate!

Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate!
December 11 2008 at 4:51 AM Lillypilly (Login Lillypilly)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay girls, I am in dire need of some help...

I am testosterone dominant, and had cut sugars out of my diet for about a month (I wasn't even finding it that hard) Until I was recently given, 3 (yes three) boxes of chocolate. I am getting my period and thought that maybe one wouldn't hurt. Problem is, one led to another, and another, and another...

I used to be a choco-junkie way back, could eat a family size pack of malteasers without even feeling ill after it! And gradually my eating habits have changed for the better.

What I really want to know is - have I undone all of my good work so far??? Will that nasty testosterone come and eat my boob-gains away?? And also, how do you all do it? What do you have to fix that sugar craving? Especially around that time of the month?

A very guilty and naughty,
lilly

Author Reply
CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! December 11 2008, 9:46 AM

I know exactly how you are feeling. I gained quite a bit by cutting out sugar but recently I have been eating a lot of it and have had the same worries. I haven't lost any of my gains but I am not gaining anything either.

My way of dealing with sugar crawings is to eat a fruit instead, apple f.ex and get the "fruit sugar" instead. Another way I deal with it is when I get a big crawing I just think ... does my body want sugar or food? And usually I find out that I am hungry so I eat a good meal instead. I never want sugar when I am not a bit hungry so I just try to stay not hungry!

Hope it helps Smile

laisegirl
(Login laisegirl) need to kick chocoalate habit! December 11 2008, 8:07 PM

I can totally relate! I have to get off the chocoalate! I use to go by the low carb diet for the most part and stayed away from the evil stuff, but fell off the wagon and have been off for SO long! I need to overcome my weakness for this and carbinated drinks... i know i am sabotaging any breast gain i might be lucky to gain so why, when i go to reach for that bite size bar(ok 3 or 4) can't i stop myself??? I need to get my will back...can you buy that in a bottle on line anywhere? ha ha! so please ya'll send me the strength the just say NO!!!!!(did i mention that i really fell yesterday by getting a big juicy cheeseburger????) oh please i need your positive vibes sent my way!!!!!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! December 11 2008, 8:17 PM

If you've genuinely got a testosterone problem go to a gynaecologist! I only looked into hormones and stuff when I started NBE and turns out I have polycystic ovaries - the doctor prescribed Dianette (then changed me to Yasmin because Dianette has a lot of risks if used longterm) + metformin (what diabetics take to prevent sugar being used by the body - you just pee in out) so now I can eat rubbish in peace! It's amazing, my skin, periods and moodiness are fixed, my body and facial hair are much better, my period pain is much better and I find it easier to keep weight off.

Lillypilly
(Login Lillypilly) Re: Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! December 11 2008, 11:51 PM

I am so glad I am not the only one suffering with this!
I have been trying the fruit (admittedly it's not as satisfying) I am going to buy some dark chocolate for when I am absolutely desperate. And I am in the process of trying to make up a boobie friendly recipe for cookies (sugar free of course!) to have with my herbal teas.

Louise you have certainly given me some food for thought there. I have been tested for endo, and have had my ovaries checked also - everything is healthy. The reason I had them checked was because I have always had a terrible time ever since I got my period.

I used to be on Yasmin - but it gave me the worst migaines and spotting, so now I am on Dianne and so far it really agrees with me.

You have given me the motivation to go to the DR and just have a check-up on a few of these things.
Things that you just accept as a normal part of your make-up, which might not necessarily be normal!

Thanks for the support girls - you are great!

xo
Lilly

HDChick
(Login HDChick) Corner Time December 12 2008, 1:27 AM

Go to the corner and put your nose right into it and wait for your spanking
because eating boxes of chocolate is not allowed in this forum you bad girl
now you've made me crave...

xxxooo

laisegirl
(Login laisegirl) HDchick December 12 2008, 1:55 PM

what if they are really small boxes of chocolates?????? can i use the excuse that the chocolate addiction is hereditary and i got it form my MOM so it's realy not my fault and i am not to blame for being weak?

ok, ok i am joining LillyPilly in the corner......

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! December 13 2008, 12:47 AM

Okay, I have been avoiding this thread -but here it is - in my face. Chocolate.

MMMMMmmmmmmmmm Chocolate........ drooool.

Tsk, tsk, tsk... Here I am crossing this desert of healthy eating, sensible eating, no goodies kind of landscape and here you all are teasing me with the thoughts of chocolate.

Have you no pity.

Sigh,
waxingmoon

Lillypilly
(Login Lillypilly) Sorry! December 13 2008, 5:23 AM

So sorry girls! I know I'm so bad...

Anyway, here's a tip I read in a magazine many years ago care of Pamela Anderson.

Whenever your craving junk, go and brush your teeth. I swear I did it the other day and it worked!
I guess nothing tastes nice right after brushing right??

xo
Lil

Stella Hawkins
(Login stellaH) chocolate December 13 2008, 10:53 PM

Xmas would'nt be the same with out a bit of chocolate,how do you get around that one?

Artemis
(Login Artemist) Re: Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! December 14 2008, 1:14 AM

While we're on the subject of chocolate, does the caffeine in chocolate make it NBE-unfriendly?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! December 14 2008, 2:48 PM

Last xmas I'd been on a diet for about a year so I treated myself to 4 boxes of chocolates - very nice! If you eat like that all the time you get fat if you do it on and off you don't! I'm very busy with work so I usually eat a cereal bar for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and too tired to have dinner - this has worked as well as dieting and allows me to eat rubbish when i feel like it!

wendyg64
(Login wendy64) Junk foods December 14 2008, 4:49 PM

If eating junk foods are so bad for breast growth,then how come it has'nt affected all these young girls/women with bigger boobs?Surely there not all healthy eaters!

HDChick
(Login HDChick) Re: Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! December 14 2008, 5:35 PM

Ya but! they (with the big boobies) are usually on the fat side everywhere, I believe it's fair to say we are attempting to avoid weight gain around this place :-)

Good tip on brush you teeth- I went to 2 Christmas Party's this weekend and ate everything I wanted and drank to much and guess what? My boobs hurt bad today! Who knows- maybe the fat is going to go to the right place? I can only wish.

LOvE you all,
HDChick

wendyg
(Login wendy64) Re: Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! December 15 2008, 9:23 PM

So what about all these slim girls with big boobies then,because there NOT just fat girls with bigger boobs,I've seen loads lately!

HDChick
(Login HDChick) My Theory on all those big boobied young gals December 16 2008, 3:35 AM

There are steriods in the meat at fast food places because the cows are fed the steriods and
thus they are consumed by those humans with the big boobies- LOL
America is overweight; many eat fast food and simply do not get the proper amount of exercise to enhance the effects but rather become couch potatoes.

I have all the proof I need- my daughter is a full D and 34 band (she's 19 now) when the women in my family on my side are all small or flat. She's like my identical self-
she loved junk food, was a happy kid as a pre-teen and teen and she included lots and lots of Mc Donalds because it was right by the Junior High School she attended. Her -5- girlfriends grew large boobs and I was saying things like Whoa! What's in the water around here?! They were all 14 and already had full B's and C's with 32 bands- it was killin me! Thank godness they were also active in all sports and all the walking to each other's homes (and Mc Donalds!, LOL) so that fat with the steriod boost went to all the curves- i yi yi yi- and the legs and tummy's all muscular.
I am telling you - it's the dang Mc Donalds burgers. If your gonna go consumming a bunch to see if you gain boobs n muscle -
you better be ready to do some running ;-0

xxxooo
HDChick

wendyg
(Login wendy64) Re: Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! December 16 2008, 4:12 PM

Yeah,but their bodies are used to it,mine is'nt!It's NO good for you all that artificial protein,did you ever watch that documentry on tv called Super size me?This bloke ate MacDonalds for a full month as an experiment to see what it would do to his body,he had to give it up before the full month because he was becoming seriously unhealthy!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon