Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1inch growth with only flax

Hello all you busty beauties.......

have a question...would be great if someone could give a few suggestions...

have been taking powdered flax seeds for the past 1 month and i have had almost 1.5 inch growth since then.....everytime i wake up from sleep, my breasts feel swollen and full....am not doing any massages either(still confused about that).

so growth with only flax....is it permanent??...what does that make me...estrogen dominant or sthg...what other herbs should i try along with this....i take 3 tsp flax powder.

Please suggest any tips....including tips on massage....i felt that my boobs were shrinking with massage....

thanks a lot......may booby fairy sprinkle lots of booby dust on all of us...... Big GrinBig Grin

If it works why fix it? Big Grin If you want to know for sure that it's not just swelling, you could take a break for 3 to 4 weeks and see if any of the increase stays. You should time the ending of the break to coincide with the part of your cycle when your breasts are least swollen.

A long time ago there was a women on the old board, or possible even on a completely different site called BEboard (now basically defunct), who grew pretty well with flax alone. There are a very small number of people who do grow by using flax as their main phytoestrogen, or even their only phytoestrogen. Several people tried to copy her, if I remember correctly, but I think that most, if not all, didn't succeed. I don't remember what her username was, so I don't know a lot about the details. Without knowing more, there's no way to say whether it was permanent. There might have been something in her thread that confirmed that it was permanent, and their might not have been. I wish I could remember now. If you've had that much swelling, there's a good chance you're on of the lucky few who have a very strong response to it.

Hey Mochaccino!!

Thanks a lot....guess i should give it some time and observe....

The reason why i was wondering whether its permanent or not is because as soon as i take the powder and sleep, i wake up with bigger boobs and then slowly i feel the swelling going down...but not all the way....so maybe a lil is permanent and a lil temporary....idk..

hey i think we have similar build....m now 31/26/37...big bum....Sad m trying for an hourglass....i started at around 29 around breast..m not sure cos i dint measure....

i started taking flax in august for health reasons....but wasnt regular....and thats when i noticed the swelling and all....and started measuring and keeping tab.....u can say i got into it seriously since August 25....lets see....guess its too early to get confused and paranoid....

have been doing chiyomilks fat transfer massage religiously for the past few days.....transferring fat from tummy amd butt....chose this as it doesnt involve touching boobs....feel like they shrink with the other massages.....

am starting lotus seed powder today.....just cant wait....want to become 34D like yesterday....

lots of rambling....sorry for that....

My boobs always seem a bit fuller on a morning when I wake up. I thought to myself it's maybe something to do with lieing down for so long and a build up of something (don't know what though)!!! - suppose like a water retention, but in your boobs!Big Grin

Virginia - you say you take powdered flax seeds. That sounds good to me as normal flax seeds you have to grind them. How do you take the powder, and how much?

Hi djt-d!!!

I take 3tsp of powdered flax.....twice a day...

In the afternoon, i take lil yogurt ( maybe 2 or 3 tbsp ) in a glass, mix some water(enough to make the glass full), beat it just a bit and add 1.5 tsp of flax powder and gulp it down....oh and i also add salt and cumin powder just to improve the taste...it doesnt taste too bad with that......

We generally have soup at night...so i mix the flax in the soup and gulp it down again Big Grin i try to take beetroot soup mostly.....cos everything thats red or dark green = collagen........m not into taking pills and caps as i wanted to keep everything natural.....

So basically i just try to mix the flax with any food in liquid form so that its easy to just drink it....

I think touching your boobs too much also makes you lose your mind......sometimes i feel like they are big and then few minutes later not so much....Dodgy

anyways if you are thinking of taking powdered flax, please let me know the results and your experience....its just so nice to hear from someone who is doing the same thing and sharing the results.....

and hey do you do any of those breast massages, if yes what do you do and has it made a difference??? Please let me know i am so curious about massages....m scared they are making mine smaller ( bodyrocking helped with that a bit ) but am still confused....

thanks..Smile

(06-09-2012, 07:20 AM)Virgina Wrote:  I think touching your boobs too much also makes you lose your mind......sometimes i feel like they are big and then few minutes later not so much....Dodgy

anyways if you are thinking of taking powdered flax, please let me know the results and your experience....its just so nice to hear from someone who is doing the same thing and sharing the results.....

and hey do you do any of those breast massages, if yes what do you do and has it made a difference??? Please let me know i am so curious about massages....m scared they are making mine smaller ( bodyrocking helped with that a bit ) but am still confused....

thanks..Smile

Hi Virginia

Thank you for your answers, it's much appreciated. Thought, what is lil yoghurt? Is that what it's called? Do you have to take that yoghurt or is any yoghurt okay?

I agree totally with what you say re touching your boobs all the time, in that one minute when you feel them they feel big, then a few minutes later they feel small, and each time you touch them they feel so different in size.

If I decide to try the powdered flax I will let you know how I get on.

I started massaging (Tiger Lily's massage) on 17th August, and using the breast roller (on a different forum), on 4th August. I'm not sure if it's working because I'm also doing hypnotherapy, and although my breasts do feel more fuller with the touch (although I can't actually see any difference), so it could be the massage or the hypnotherapy, or could be a combination of both.

Whatever it is, I'm starting to feel very good as this is the first time I've noticed something happening (ie more fullness to to the touch).

Sorry dj!!

lil is little Wink....so ya just plain old yoghurt......

I read in your other thread that you have thyroid problems.....idk..if you are interested in accupressure, the point for thyroid is at the mount of the thumb on both the palms of your hand....all you have to do is press the point intermittently with the other thumb for 2 min twice a day......just additional info for you....you can try it if you feel like it...

i dont know if i had any thyroid dysfunction but i felt pain in that point....pressed it for maybe a month and now there's no pain.....

Hi Virginia

Thanks for your reply and the info on accupressure, and to ease the pain, but I don't have any pain. My thyroid is either under or over (can't remember which), and I'm on permanent medication just to keep it at the right level.

Just wanted to update the thread. I was worried that the growth from flax was temporary and infact believed it when i lost all the growth during my period when i stopped taking flax.

However this time around i didnt start taking flax after my period, ie, 9th Oct up until yesterday. During my period my boobs shrunk but they got back all the growth again without any herbs (except turmeric) and even massage. Since i didnt know what to do, i did not have any plan and ended up not taking anything. Just was trying a few things here and there but nothing for more than a day.

So looks like flax seeds gave me quite good growth and i am keeping it too !! Big Grin Hence i started taking flax again.

Summing up, i have taken only flax for two cycles and stopped in the third cycle which is now. And this has given me around 1 to 1.5 inch growth. So that was my experience with flax. Hope it is of some use to someone.

Hi Virginia
Great news to hear that the FSO is giving your permanent results.
I've started taking 'milled' flaxseed. Is this the same as your powdered flaxseed?
The packaging says for me to take 2tbsp a day, so I sprinkled 1 tbsp on my cereal this morning, but not sure how to take the other 1tbsp later on today. I'll probably just do the same as you (yoghurt, water & the FSO, and gulp down). Any other suggestions for me woudl be great.
I'll let you know how I get on, whether it makes my boobs bigger. I really hope so, but I'm not holding out much hope cos hypnosis, massage and rubbing FSO on my breasts hasn't given me any growth.Sad
Please keep us posted on your progress.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon