Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HGH info

Looking for ways to increase production/release of HGH. Right now I am taking L arginine 3 times a day(1500 MG each serving) - I am sure this is not enough.....and L-ornithine 1500 just at night.

I ordered HGH release from Z- labs, and just realized my payment/order was cancelled somehow and the phone number is disconnected.

I sleep really well, eat lots of meat, but dont really get the kind of excersise needed to help with HGH. I did just get a gym membership, so maybe this is what I need to focus more on, and not so much the pills?

I just read this interesting thing on L-arginine:

Arginine is the amino acid most studied for its ability to raise HGH. It has to be given by injection, or in oral forms in doses so high that many people have an upset stomach for hours afterwards. Furthermore, the increase in HGH after an oral arginine dose peaks in about 1 ½ hours, and drops back to normal within three hours. Arginine mega-dosing was popular among body builders until research showed that the combination of exercise and arginine created less HGH than exercise alone.
[/color]

Not sure what to take now, or if I should just do more muscle building.

Try sprinting or sports like basketball. They're great for HGH.

Also, look into the amino acid Theanine. It naturally increases GABA, which increases HGH. Of course, GABA supplements aren't able to cross the brain-blood barrier, and are completely useless. This is a much better way to stimulate GABA production.

I haven't tried anything yet to increase HGH, but might look into it later on when I'm buying less other NBE herbs. Good luck!

Yeah, I'll probably look into it once I can ditch my anti-androgens. I'm a bit of a research maniac though, so I might look into it sooner just because it'd give me something new to research for a few days Tongue

The more I read about it, it seems like there really isnt a good substitute (or supplement) rather than, good nutrition, and excersise. Well at least it will save me $44 a months on pills, and I'll have a good reason NOT to eat ice cream before bed, and cut down more on the simple sugars.

Couple things I read.

(from http://www.hgh-humangrowthhormone.info/c...hgh-carbs/)

Insulin, Carbs, & HGH
"The presence of insulin in the bloodstream has been shown to be an antagonist of HGH in the bloodstream. What this means is that the higher the insulin levels are in your bloodstream, the more suppressed your natural HGH levels may be. Basically, insulin and HGH do not co-exist well in the bloodstream: the more of one, the less of the other. When you eat high glycemic foods, more insulin is shot into the bloodstream. This could limit the your natural production of HGH which is the opposite of what we want to do"

and

When you eat carbohydrates, your body naturally produces a hormone called insulin.
To put it in simple terms, insulin and HGH do not get along so well. When your body realizes that insulin is in the bloodstream, it will not release HGH until the insulin goes away. Here is the problem with doing that close to bedtime. You naturally get a burst of HGH in the first hours of sleep. If you eat carbs close to bedtime, this will increase the insulin in your bloodstream and your HGH release will be limited. You do not want that. Cut the carbs out a few hours before bedtime."

Things that increase HGH

-Sleep
-HIIT cardio
-GABA
-L-glutamine
-L-arginine
-Melatonin
-Vitamin D
-Quality protein

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon