Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

turmeric and pm

Smile 

I started takin turmeric supplements and the organic powder a couple weeks ago for my hair, nails and dry skin.. I read where turmeric is high in phytoprogestin.. and also read that it will make ur breast shrink.. really need advice.. anyone know anything bout turmeric.. I just started my second cycle of pm today..

I read in a post (can't remember which one sorry) about foods that increase testosterone or are anti-estrogen, ant turmeric was one of them. Turmeric will fight for the estrogen receptors PM wants so the PM will get to less estrogen receptors because the turmeric already took them. With PM it's best to stay away from any other phytoestrogen so that the PM can work to it's fullest.

I just started taking turmeric too but I didn't know it affected breast growth! Guess I'll have to stop taking it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon