Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone cream came through customs (australia)

Progesterone cream is impossible to buy locally in Australia without doctor's prescription. However the cream I ordered over the net came through customs (bought a 2oz bottle to try). So if you need it, you can probably get it through.

Just a quick FYI

Oh wow! Thanks for letting us know, jibberish. Care to tell us where you ordered it from exactly?

This is a cream my wife wants to use.

This might be a stupid question, but why did you buy it from oversees? My wife lived in California for a bit, now we live in the East Coast. When i told her about the cream she said she had a bottle she had bought there in CA. Why just not buy something here in the US? Is not potent enough? Or quality is not as good? We are just getting start in NBE please shed some light.

I did an order from swanson's website. It stated that the progesterone cream and black cohosh may not be allowed. But everything came through no problems. I ordered the Source naturals 2oz (didn't want to get more in case it got seized).

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/

Way cheaper than Australia, chasteberry in AU min 20 bucks. There 2.50...

In the past I ordered protein from the USA which had a tiny amount of egg white it in. So it was seized and destroyed Sad

Wow, I never really realize how lenient the US is on stuff like this. I know there are quite a few beauty products out there that contain ingredients that aren't legal in most countries, but over here they're just used so casually...

This is why I like to research stuff online. You can buy close to anything here and, especially with herbal products, they don't have to tell you squat about the side effects or risks.

So I ordered progesterone cream again, this time 2 tubes. Again they came through customs. I guess they don't enforce that rule.

(29-08-2012, 06:28 AM)jiberish Wrote:  In the past I ordered protein from the USA which had a tiny amount of egg white it in. So it was seized and destroyed Sad

How come it's so strict?! France custom is strict too but they usually never open the parcels so almost everything goes through. The only thing they do is taxing you a lot of money.
How did they even know there was egg in it?

On the ingredients list it stated egg albumin. Australia is one of the strictest countries in the world when it comes to customs. But as a result there are a lot of pests and food diseases that don't exist here.

Hey jiberish - thanks for letting us know! Perhaps, they are reducing their strictness, depending on quality? Or perhaps, things are getting missed due to the Christmas rush? Good news!!

Well previous order 3 months also came through. I think it isn't an obvious restricted item. So they probably let it through without knowing. It probably doesn't come up as an organic substance on their scanners(which is their main reason to open something).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon