Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

steps to success in increasing breast size

Star 

1.Hold a five-pound weight in each hand, doing it while sitting in a straight-back chair. Let your arms dangle at your sides, your back straight. Lift the weights outward until your arms align with your shoulder line. Hold within five counts. Release, and return to your starting position. For best results, do three sets with five repetitions each daily.

2.Do pushups regularly, because they will help build chest muscle. Place your palms flat, with your elbows bent at shoulder level, while you lie on your stomach. Straighten your legs behind you, or maybe rest your knees on the floor while keeping your back straight. Lift yourself up with your palms, and then hold for three counts. Go back to starting position by lowering your body; repeat the steps for two to three set with five repetitions each.

3.Lie on your back on a low table or bench. Hold a five-pound weight in each hand, your arms outstretch beside you and in parallel position with your shoulders. Gradually lift your weight up above you until your arms meet. Make sure, though, that they stay straight. Return your arms to starting position, and then repeat for three sets with 10 repetitions each.

have you tried this, any results?

These are all very effective. I also use this workout exercise. This is the one I mainly use and it's been very effective so far, although I already need bigger weights. ^^;

I want to do more push ups, but I rarely get enough workout time as-is. I want to try adding them again slowly, though. And I KNOW that first one really works your triceps and pectorals!

Telling people to do it with a 5lb weight is misleading, though. Not everyone should start so low. You should use the heaviest weight you can while still holding good form. I do 3 sets of 15 each, but 10 can be fine also. If you find that after the full 3 sets that you can do more, your weight isn't heavy enough and you won't really be building new muscle.

Certain exercises are helpful in this regard and they seem to be good one.

These exercises are really looking very effective. I must try to practice them and i am sure these will really work for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon