Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Heating Pads

Can someone explain the use of heating pads for your breasts (before/after massagine)? Is it just so herbs applied topically are better absorbed, or is it just good with massage?
And is it normal to have cold breasts?

After you've done your massages, another great *growth-speeding secret* is to apply a heating pad to your breasts. The warmth boosts circulation to your breasts and helps your body absorb more of the herbs. You can find an electric heating pad in most drug stores for under $20. Set the heating pad to low or medium heat and apply to your breasts for 15-20 minutes per day.

Take ACTION on these three easy secrets, and you'll speed up your results by as much as 50%. That still may not be the kind of instant results you get with breast enlargement surgery, but you also don't get the expense or potential side effects either. I think it's a good trade-off.

It is actually very good for circulation. I wish I had one, I'd use it everyday! You can wear it while watching tv or whatever. Don't let it get too hot so that it hurts you, but warm is good enough, too. It's especially good after applying oils and doing your massage, because it helps the oils absorb better (if you do this, you'll probably want to lie syran wrap between your breasts and the pad first so it doesn't get messy). But it works just as well using it anytime of the day, whether or not you just massaged!

I was thinking about gettting one, because after I shower, then massage, my breasts go back to a cold-ish temperature, and it makes me feel like my effort did nothing -__-.
So if it's good for growth... Smile (and I need it for my back muscles- I get spasms?) Annnnd I think it would just feel nice Big Grin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon