Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Months After FG. Traces Of Syrup Still...

Sad 

Many months ago, before I knew anything much about NBE I tried taking Fenugreek. I stopped after roughly a month of use (more like 3 weeks) once I did more research.

One of the results from FG was that syrupy smell. I didn't think it would be noticable, but then everyone started saying I smelled like it, even when I tried masking it with gallons of perfume.

I thought after at least a month of not using FG, the smell would go away. And it did, for the most part.

Except even now, after months of not taking it, I still get slight traces of it's smell on me. I hate smelling like it.
Is it not out of my system? Is there a way to get this smell gone?

curious. oral supplement or applied to skin externally? Huh

Interesting. I don't know the answer to this but I was using FG oil for massage and haven't in a while . Some mornings I wake up with a caramel aroma near me. Maybe it's in my system too. Could be the millions of supplements I take of course. Or a secret sleepwalking toffee-eating habit I don't know about!

I always thought that herbs cleared the body within 2 weeks of stopping taking them.

(02-09-2012, 10:10 PM)miss mirina Wrote:  I always thought that herbs cleared the body within 2 weeks of stopping taking them.

Actually this varies. Some will clear your system within a single day of serious water chugging. Others will take a few days, still others a week or more... There are some, like licorice, which can take months to fully clear on its own.

Sorry I totally forgot this thread!!

It was taken orally for maybe two weeks, and then extract mixed with lotion for a while afterwards. But that was a really long time ago. :/ I just don't like that smell.

Have you done a cleanse? That'll probably get rid of the maple smell entirely.

If you ever eat Indian food you could smell like fenugreek after. They use a lot of it. Perhaps you've had Indian?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon