Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

CRAZY BOOB DREAM!

I have been listening to Blaketalks for a few weeks now and I had a crazy dream about my boobs.

In fact I would go as far as to say it was a nightmare! I dreamt that I had two very large deformed breasts. With the nipples pointing downwards and they were massive one was flat and wide and teh other tubular! I remember holding them they hung very far and low and couldn't be covered with my top.

Eventually they normalised but I was so scared! My question is have any of you had weird dreams about boobs since starting NBE? I know I am thinking about boobs a lot and the last hypno session had mentioned I would dream about my boobs growing that night. But eek not like that. I was so relived to have my own bobies when I awoke!

That's odd.
I know once I had a dream about my boobs. But it was a great dream.
I had amazing boobs, and they were huge! I loved my body so much in that dream, I had a bunch of different outfits and I loved how I looked and felt it each one Big Grin. It was amazing. And then I had this really cute bra. Then I was in an outfit and I was with my boyfriend and he was like O-O. Blush

Then I woke up...

I am working harder and harder for that body now!
I hate not wearig 3/4 of my wardrobe because I'm not comfortable in the clothes... Sad

I think you are thinking a lot about it that's why you are getting dreams. If you want to get rid of these scared dreams try to divert your attention and make yourself busy in something else. Smile

(24-08-2012, 04:56 PM)Babakins Wrote:  In fact I would go as far as to say it was a nightmare! I dreamt that I had two very large deformed breasts. With the nipples pointing downwards and they were massive one was flat and wide and teh other tubular! I remember holding them they hung very far and low and couldn't be covered with my top.

OMG! Yikes!

That would quite rightfully freak anyone waaaaay out! O.O

Anyway, no, can't say I have had any crazy dreams like that, or like BodyRocking's either... but I'm not doing hypno... Maybe it's more hypno related?

I think it is probably hypno related but at least that shows that I am thinking about it all subconsciously! HOORAH- HUGE BOOBIES HERE I COME!!

Although I must say I have had wacky dreams since childhood. But these days I can only contribute them to the use of melatonin. It's making me do all sorts of crazy things in dream land!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon