Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DONT GIVE UP!

Hi girls! I've been noogling and massaging almost everyday for about 2 cycles (each of my cycle is around 30+ days) and I do notice some growth definitely! Maybe not measurable, but I know my breasts are fuller and heavier :B

I remember for the first cycle, after the pre menses swelling, it shrunk back to the original size before. But this second cycle, it didn't shrink much!! Big Grin

AND THE THING IS I LOST WEIGHT! From 57kg to 53kg. From running and a proper diet.

So yes it is possible, your boobs aren't gonna grow overnight but maybe in a year it'll make a significant difference Smile

Other than noogling/massaging, I occasionally do the following:
- Kenneth Blake's hypnosis
- Rockmelon ringtone
- Massage using NipFab
- Massage using palmer's cocoa butter oil (this somehow gave good results i think?)

And for the massage i don't only do the Chi massage, I also massaged under my armpit as well is below that area. That really helped a lot i think, because I only started that in my 2nd cycle.

So dont give up girls!!

Are you British they weigh in kgBlush

Oh good to hear. I was curious if weight loss would really hinder growth. So that's why I'm sticking with flax oil massages because I'm still losing weight (lost about 10lbs. Didn't lose any boobage and maybe gain half an inch)

(05-02-2013, 04:31 PM)quill7576 Wrote:  Are you British they weigh in kgBlush
I'm british and we actually tend to use stone/lbs more.

This is completely irrelevant though.

However, i agree that massaging is good, especially with flax oil.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon