Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Inexperienced! Need help!

I've started taking Fenugreek and Red Clover capsules 3 times a day (breakfast,lunch, and dinner) but I also would like to add Pueraria Mirifica to my list!

From all the forums I've read I have been confused on if you are supposed to regulate PM or not?!? Something about it could affect your cycle.

If anyone knows anything about that your help is much appreciated and if anyone knows any other herbs I should consider taking please let me know!

I'm 20, 105 pounds and 5'9" with only a 32A so i'm desperate to find some way to make my boobs grow!

I normally don't say this to people, but I think it might be nearly impossible at your weight. Im going to start out by assuming that you're not intentionally thin. That's not to discourage you. I think you should follow through with your program but also put alot of effort into gaining weight. It's actually amazing that you retained an A. If you were that slim throughout puberty, you might almost go through a second puberty just by gaining weigh, especially sonce your still young. Women in your situation sometimes explode in bust size when they gain, especially if the other women in your family are busty. Your weight could be hiding a secret genetic potential for bustiness Big Grin Your doctor might be willing to prescribe you something to increase appetite. My friend has had several appetite increasers prescribed to her after she unintentionally dipped down to 80 lb.

About PM, if you decide to use it along with herbs, you'll probably have to "cycle" it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon