Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New & need help

Question 

Hello,
I am new, but been lurking for a while trying to learn Smile Have a few questions

I am 34
5'7"
129 lb
2 kids, both breastfed
34/36 large b/smallc
slim figure (with a few rolls lol)
on low dose birth control - lutera (allese) - 0.02 mg ethinyl estradiol and 0.1 mg levonorgestrel -taking continous

would like to incease 1 cup size (at least!)

I started taking some herbs a few weeks ago before getting on this board and this is what I am currently taking, but I got some new pills and need help with dosage. (or any help in general)

1. motherlove more milk plus liquid extract 3/4 times a day which is:
fenugreek 130mg,
blessed thistle 107mg
nettle 64mg
fennel 32mg

2. motherlove goats rue liquid extract 3-4 times a day (330mg

3. 1/day ginseng300mg/royaljelly100mg/licorice root100mg combo (NOW brand)capsule (for brain

4. 2/day Flaxseed oil - 1000 mg

5. Collagen (reccomended daily dose)

and I was taking wild yam and saw palmetto also, but I just got some new pills and need dosage info on them.
They are:

6. Mexican Wild Yam (solaray brand 10% diosgenin). Capsule form Mexican yam root extract 275mg mexican yam root 75mg) Bottle says 2 per day> is this enough for nbe?

7. Solaray Saw Palmetto berry extract 160 mg capsules. (85% fatty acids and sterols) How much do I need of this since it is stronger than the other I was taking?

I havent had my hormones tested yet, but I think they were pretty stable before. I have noticed some headaches behind the eyes since starting herbs and also I do seem moodier/weepy, (but these could also be due to other things) Had mild acne before, and that looks better now. sleeping really well too.

I just bought a saliva test and I need to know when it is best to use it. So this is my third month taking my birth contol pills continously. The first month my period was skipped, the second month I had a little spotting and I did end up getting a period a week before I would have normally taken the blank pills. (doctor said it could take a while for the body to adjust) and now I am @ 2 weeks into the 3rd pack.

Can I take the test any day (except when I have my actual period) since my hormones should be at contant levels though the month?

........also should I go off the herbs completely before I take it? I would like to see where I am now while taking the herbs and then adjust my program if needed, but I really have no clue what is best.

Quite a few of the things you're taking are extracts - which can be a lot stronger than whole herbs. The saw palmetto you're taking for example is about 10:1 - so equivalent to 1600mg whole herb. I think the maximum dose you would need of that would be 2 capsules a day, but how much herb you need to effectively react to does vary a lot from person to person - which is one of the things that makes working out herbal doses quite tricky.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon