Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

starting my new NBE Journey

Smile 

I am kind of new to NBE.
I am 24, hitting 25 soon. and really sick of having such small breast.
i am very slim at the upper body and with a very full bottom.. Sad
I started the program on 14th Aug 2012, it has been 5 days now Smile
i am starting to feel sore on both breast. but no growth yet. my period should be coming in a week or so.

i am taking
2 x Fenugreek 1000mg
2 x saw palmetto 3200mg
2 x red clover 400mg
2 x milk thistle 7000mg
2x evening primrose oil 1000mg
plus massage with cocoa butter at least once a day.
i have ordered a noogleberry, so hopefully this will help me to increase my boob size faster!
i have to loose some fat at my bottom so i will have to do some exercise!!

does anyone know a way that will help loose weight at the same time gain some fat on boobs?

My current measuring is
breast fullest part: 81cm (32) Sad
base of breast lower part: 72cm (28.2)
waist: 68cm (26.5)
bottom: 96cm (37.5) Sad

Goal is to
fullest part: 90cm (35)
base of breast lower part: 70cm (27.8)
waist: 64cm (24)
bottom: 90cm (35)

my goal is to have both butt and boob the same measurement so it looks more even on my body.

it has been a week since i am on NBE now.
so far, much visible change to my boobs. but they defintely look a bit fuller. maybe its becasue my cycle is getting close. but my nipple is getting very sore. hope this is a good sign??

will keep posting
Rainbow 

That's great hun! I'm sure you will be acheiving growth soon
Tongue 

(21-08-2012, 01:24 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  That's great hun! I'm sure you will be acheiving growth soon

thanks emily,
i have just received my noogleberry. and this is very exciting to try!
i have forgoten to take the herbs a few times. i really need to get it in a routine!. hope the next time i report, i will have some good new!
Rainbow 

(24-08-2012, 01:08 PM)freedaz Wrote:  
(21-08-2012, 01:24 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  That's great hun! I'm sure you will be acheiving growth soon

thanks emily,
i have just received my noogleberry. and this is very exciting to try!
i have forgoten to take the herbs a few times. i really need to get it in a routine!. hope the next time i report, i will have some good new!

tell me how NB goes for you, I decided that I don't want to breast pump at all,or not for a really long time at least. I noticed that alot of the women here who made had the best growth didn't NB.

Try flaxseed oil or some kinda cream to rub on that will help enlarge the bust as well. its alot simpler then pills and you see results right away.

i like the theory behind Noogleberry. it should help increase blood circulation when you pump. so, i think it will help growth to some degree. i need more nutrient flow to my breast to help growth.

i am not planning to use noogleberry as frequently as the instruction of 1 - 2 hours a day. as my aim is not to pump my breast up and grow by swell. just to create good blood circulation around boobs.

also, i think i got a bit of a side boob. so hopefully the suction of noogleberry would help moving those fat towards my boob.

i am using coca butter to massage it a little before using noogleberry, otherwise it would feel too dry when using noogleberry alone without any cream.

will keep posting.
Smile 

my cycle started two days ago....
and my breast looks like it has lost a little bit of it's fullness.....
i have stopped taking herbs, except for evening primrose oil. because it helps any discomfort with the cycle.

i have not stop NB. thought i might be able to boost the fullness a bit.
let's see how it goes when i start a new cycle with the herbs and NB.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon