Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any tips for newbies?

Hi, I'm new to this site. I fill up a 32A and 19 years old. I need a daily routine but have no clue where to start and what to do or buy.

I'm thankful for any help and advice.

Hello Smile
Im currently taking fenugreek, and massaging my breasts with red clover extract, i have been doin that for almost 2 months now and i increased by 1.5 cm which is a lot to me, im now a 34C, so i recommend u try taking herbs orally as well as topically on your skin, u shoud also try feng shui massage, u ll find many posts on it on the forum Big Grin best of luck and i hope i helped a little

(18-08-2012, 06:12 PM)veronicas2257 Wrote:  Hello Smile
Im currently taking fenugreek, and massaging my breasts with red clover extract, i have been doin that for almost 2 months now and i increased by 1.5 cm which is a lot to me, im now a 34C, so i recommend u try taking herbs orally as well as topically on your skin, u shoud also try feng shui massage, u ll find many posts on it on the forum Big Grin best of luck and i hope i helped a little

Ah thank you! How much fenugreek do you take? And do you do the feng shui massage?

I take 4x610mg per day Smile and i do whenever i remember to, its mostly chi massage tho!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon