Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Louloute's programme

(05-12-2012, 05:56 AM)Louloute Wrote:  You'll get there @serrasun! I know you will. I have so much more to learn too!

Glamour came today!! Now I have a dilemma, initially, I was going to take it during menstruation days but now I'm wondering if I should take it during luteal phase Huh I don't know?!

The main ingredients in there are: black cohosh, PM and chaste berry

Chiyomilk took it during menstruation days and same for many others with great success BUT it has chaste berry in it which is good for progesterone in luteal phase and some phytos. However, maybe they are not weak phytos and might be too strong to take in luteal phase. Any ideas guys?

Another update. I'm wearing a 30 C! Yay! Not getting ahead of myself because 30 C's are actually made quite small - maybe even smaller than 32 B - but for once I have cleavage. Without padding! If I get the courage I will post 2 pics to compare. Smile

you should totally post pictures up! They really help when you are comparing because you see the littlest changes from how you were before! Smile

DAY 1 CYCLE 6

Hi guys, haven't been around for awhile. beginning my sixth cycle today.
I have to say that I have been pretty pleased with my progress considering Ive only been on this program for one month!

During my luteal, I actually had swelling, pain and fullness - something that hasnt occurred in about 6 mos, since i've been off bcp. Even though I am trying my best to stick to my routine - i have to say i have been pretty lazy with my collagen, milk, MSM and protein intake. And by lazy, i mean none at all! I think i took collagen twice this month - tsk tsk - and protein shake once Rolleyes

because i am such an impatient person and was really excited when i received Glamour in the mail, i decided to start taking it on the 21st day of my last cycle - but only took 2 a day - half the recommended dosage. along with my placenta and HA. However, my cycle did end up being 5 days longer -almost ran to the pharmacy to buy a pregnancy test. yikes!

my boobs were full. usually they fit in my hands, but now they kinda overflow. And after noogling, very full .... Big Grin I also notice that im getting fullness in the inner half of my boobs, it seems more raised and pronounced. before it was flat.

im really excited to take pm again.

this is how i suspect my routine will look like for this month:

follicular:
-Menstruation days: Glamour (3 tabs)
(i might add a low dose of pm to the 4th - 5th day even if i am still menstruating)
-End of menstruation to Ovulation: PM (2 tabs)
-Placenta (3-4 tabs)
-HA (2 tabs)
- Collagen (once a day - hopefully i will follow through)
Luteal:
(maybe 2 tabs of glamour) should I?? dunno yet.
-Placenta (3-4 tabs)
-HA (2 tabs)
-Collagen ( once a day)

-Everyday Robust lotion (i use very little), Serum (3-5 times a week for noogling)
I only can stand 30-45 min of noogling each time. I don't know how those who does it for 5+ hours at a time! props to you!

i'd really like to add back the MSM, it made my nails and lashes so much longer and thicker. but i just hate taking so many pills.
And really annoying having to separate vitamin Cs from my calcium intake so that they dont cancel each other out. My days are sooo busy that these rules actually become such a nuisance.

I am still wearing a 30C. I was looking at a pic of myself in a 32B months ago when i took picture and the difference it great. i dont know if it's the bras or if i have actually grown a little bit, but now i have cleavage and my boobs sit nice and closer together. maybe bothSmile
however, i was looking at the bradelis website and according to them i am a 32B. hopefully i can make it into their store next spring/summer and get fitted.

good luck everyone! x

(21-12-2012, 04:10 AM)Louloute Wrote:  DAY 1 CYCLE 6

Hi guys, haven't been around for awhile. beginning my sixth cycle today.
I have to say that I have been pretty please with my progress considering Ive only been on this program for one month!

During my luteal, I actually had swelling, pain and fullness - something that hasnt occurred in about 6 mos, since i've been off bcp. Even though I am trying my best to stick to my routine - i have to say i have been pretty lazy with my collagen, milk, MSM and protein intake. And by lazy, i mean none at all! I think i took collagen twice this month - tsk tsk - and protein shake once Rolleyes

because i am such an impatient person and was really excited when i received Glamour in the mail, i decided to start taking it on the 21st day of my last cycle - but only took 2 a day - half the recommended dosage. along with my placenta and HA. However, my cycle did end up being 5 days longer -almost ran to the pharmacy to buy a pregnancy test. yikes!

my boobs were full. usually they fit in my hands, but now they kinda overflow. And after noogling, very full .... Big Grin I also notice that im getting fullness in the inner half of my boobs, it seems more raised and pronounced. before it was flat.

im really excited to take pm again.

this is how i suspect my routine will look like for this month:

follicular:
-Menstruation days: Glamour (3 tabs)
(i might add a low dose of pm to the 4th - 5th day even if i am still menstruating)
-End of menstruation to Ovulation: PM (2 tabs)
-Placenta (3-4 tabs)
-HA (2 tabs)
- Collagen (once a day - hopefully i will follow through)
Luteal:
(maybe 2 tabs of glamour) should I?? dunno yet.
-Placenta (3-4 tabs)
-HA (2 tabs)
-Collagen ( once a day)

-Everyday Robust lotion (i use very little), Serum (3-5 times a week for noogling)
I only can stand 30-45 min of noogling each time. I don't know how those who does it for 5+ hours at a time! props to you!

i'd really like to add back the MSM, it made my nails and lashes so much longer and thicker. but i just hate taking so many pills.
And really annoying having to separate vitamin Cs from my calcium intake so that they dont cancel each other out. My days are sooo busy that these rules actually become such a nuisance.

I am still wearing a 30C. I was looking at a pic of myself in a 32B months ago when i took picture and the difference it great. i dont know if it's the bras or if i have actually grown a little bit, but now i have cleavage and my boobs sit nice and closer together. maybe bothSmile
however, i was looking at the bradelis website and according to them i am a 32B. hopefully i can make it into their store next spring/summer and get fitted.

good luck everyone! x

Congrats!
I have glamour and I am waiting after my BO is over to do this. I was think to take it during foll. only and I am researching to find out what I should do for luteal.

Are you going to post progress pics? I am when I am a full 30C. I am so curious to know how your 30C looks, I have never seen one posted on the forums yet.

Thanks Tibetan!

Im trying to round up the courage to post pics Blush maybe i will, i mean they're just bra pics, right?

What do you mean, you are not a 30C yet?? i swear your boobs look twice mine - i can't even see how you could even breathe in a 30C. you really look like a 30D - which i have tried on (fail Tongue)

(21-12-2012, 04:34 AM)Louloute Wrote:  Thanks Tibetan!

Im trying to round up the courage to post pics Blush maybe i will, i mean they're just bra pics, right?

What do you mean, you are not a 30C yet?? i swear your boobs look twice mine - i can't even see how you could even breathe in a 30C. you really look like a 30D - which i have tried on (fail Tongue)

Lol! 30D, no way for me. I wish! Yeah bra pics are fine. I have one breast bigger than the other so I feel like one is a full B/C and the other is a small C. I am definitely in the house of a C but the filling in is starting to take place. I am trying to get these bottoms to fill!

(21-12-2012, 04:52 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Lol! 30D, no way for me. I wish! Yeah bra pics are fine. I have one breast bigger than the other so I feel like one is a full B/C and the other is a small C. I am definitely in the house of a C but the filling in is starting to take place. I am trying to get these bottoms to fill!

yea, my right is bigger than my left. oh well...whose isn't. it doesn't bother me too much as long as they both grow at the same rate. And yes, i love that underboob look as well! it's hard enough trying to get them to grow nevermind telling them where to grow.

alright...here are a couple of pics in black and white. first one is a 32B and second is 30C - both unpadded.
I really think they are almost identical in size but for some reason, 30C fits much better. keep in mind, my boobs for some reason look much more enhanced and pronounced in pics than in real life. maybe the camera does add 10lbs Tongue

edit: 32B pic was taken about 5 mos ago. and 30C pic was today. it's the 1st day of my cycle so i may still have some swelling. will update if i shrink dramatically in the next few days.

(21-12-2012, 05:31 AM)Louloute Wrote:  
(21-12-2012, 04:52 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

yea, my right is bigger than my left. oh well...whose isn't. it doesn't bother me too much as long as they both grow at the same rate. And yes, i love that underboob look as well! it's hard enough trying to get them to grow nevermind telling them where to grow.

alright...here are a couple of pics in black and white. first one is a 32B and second is 30C - both unpadded.
I really think they are almost identical in size but for some reason, 30C fits much better. keep in mind, my boobs for some reason look much more enhanced and pronounced in pics than in real life. maybe the camera does add 10lbs Tongue

edit: 32B pic was taken about 5 mos ago. and 30C pic was today. it's the 1st day of my cycle so i may still have some swelling. will update if i shrink dramatically in the next few days.

Wow! You look fantastic! You are well on your way and you look your size!

Yeah, they look amazing! So that's how a C cup looks like. You just gave me the motivation to continue nbe since I was really starting to wonder what's the limits but now I've made up my mind, I want at least a D cup Big Grin

Thank you guys! it's weird because im sure i will fit into a 34A and won't get the same lift and cleavage. same for 32B but with 30C i get this "look". i dont measure because i dont really know how to but if i have grown at all it would have been just in the past month and no more than 1/4 of an inch.

@Tibetan I cant make up my mind about Glamour either. follicular/luteal or both (with a lower dose in luteal)?! i will keep check on what you decide.

@Mono i tried on a 30D. it was too big of course. it almost fit like a 32C with a tighter band so it actually seems smaller.

Louloute, maybe you should start out at the lowest possible dose of each product, and then increase the amount only if your cycle doesn't lengthen. I've been looking through those Japanese programs, and it seems like they go out of their way to avoid long cycles. It's very different from the way people have been using PM on this board, including me. I used to think that a slightly lengthened cycle was unavoidable on PM, but now I don't think that's true. I'm starting to think that being extremely strict about cycle length is a key part of their programs. That's probably why their doses also seem rather low.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon