Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bioeva cream like brown water?

So I bought some BIOEVA PM cream to try it and pumped it out and this brown watery liquid came out. Doesn't seem like a cream at all.

Was wondering if I got something bogus because although I ordered it from the bioeva site. It came from India.

I've used the Biovea cream. It was a light brown colour, but quite a thickish cream. Certainly there was no fluid in it.
Liz

this stuff is very close to water

hmm

That happened to me too the first time I used it, first came out some brown water the first two pumps or so but after that just cream

Yeah that is what I thought...so I shook it up and because it was so liquidy it just came right out the pump and went everywhere.

I think they are going to replace them. But it doesn't inspire confidence in their products.

Hey Jiberish,

Have you checked the expiry date on the bottle. I got one from teh UK site and it was almost near teh expiry and came out a bit liquid. They replaced it immediately, but it is pale oaty colour and smells like baby milk and a male scent I cannot name on here! Okay I can't help myself (close you ears oh sensitive ones) old balls smell!

But the company have been awesome with me can't fault them. I'd even be tempted to take some pics of it and the bottle and send to the parant company if you have no joy getting new product.

lol @ old balls smell - that's funny, and gross!

have you had growth with bioeva?

Yeah they said they will replace it asap, which is good. The expiration was late next year. I guess their quality control fails.

I wonder if it is still effective in that form. Or if I should just toss it.

I have definite firming and it may be my eyes but I am filling out at the side boob area. I still used my old-ish bottle just shook it up lots and it didn't hurt me.

I think it separates out at times perhaps.

I have the biovea cream too but it wasn't liquid at all. Brownish and just like a normal cream, smelled good too ))

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon