Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogleberry hurting ribs

Hi all,

I started noogling a few days ago and the ribs below my breasts seem to hurt toward the end of my 1h noogling sessions because there isnt any fat on them. Has anyone else experienced this? I bought the foam rings but I don't use them because my breasts don't fit in the cups when using them. What are some good solutions for extra padding? I was thinking of modifying the foam rings by cutting them into 1/3 and shaving off some of the extra unnecessary foam just so my ribs don't hurt.

I want to noogle for two 1h sessions a day, but after the first session I'm in pain (I'm not overpumping, in fact I think I'm pumping too little as I don't even get marks on my chest from the cups)

What size cups do you have? If their larges or extra larges, you might be able try Mel's padding solution: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5582 It's designed for extra larges, so if you try it you'll have to cut the plumbing foam in half. If your cups are smaller, or if it seems like too much trouble, you can try campers mounting tape.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon