Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there anything I could add?

I've been doing a regimen of the enhancement blend extracts from Greenbush (they contain equal amounts of Fenugreek, Wild Yam and Saw Palmetto). I take 3 capsules 3 times a day. In addition to this I take 1 evening primrose capsule 3 times a day (meaning I take 3 in one day).

I do a combination of breast massages I've found on youtube that increase circulation with a blend of essential oils, of which contains lavender oil which I've heard simulates estrogen? I figured it couldn't hurt to use it since it keeps most of the bugs at bay when I'm outside (while also smelling quite nice). After that I wipe off the oil first using a warm rag then a cold one. Then I put on the boobie cream that contains one capsule of the Greenbush enhancement blend and several drops of the liquid blend. I then do the 360 chi massage and leave the stuff on.

I also drink the Bustea from Greenbush (Dr. Duke's recipe), two bags plus several drops of the liquid enhancement blend extract plus several drops of Ginko Biloba extract which I heard increases circulation (it's also good for mild depression which really helps in the long run when you don't see any *instant* results). I drink this once or twice a day.

I've been browsing through the forum and was considering adding flaxseed oil to the oil blend I already have, or just using it separately. I'm on my second cycle and have been experience more firmness in my left breast (she's smaller than her counterpart, poor dear). It aches slightly, even more when it's touched or massaged. I think the herbs may be starting to take effect, yet I'm wondering if it isn't just that I think my period is around the corner? I'll have to check my calender.

I'm just basically looking for suggestions of what I could possibly add w/o taking away from what's already there. I don't think it's necessary but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Noogleberry?

I would go with baby steps so you have more alternatives when you plateau.

I agree. I haven't really been considering a breast pump just yet since I wouldn't know what to do with one after I'm done using it (assuming that it works for me anyway). But I guess I'll cross that road when I come to it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I think I'll just keep at this regimen until it loses effect.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon